The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

13 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I think it could be of any way, supposing the Chosen Undead linked the flame, the curse was temporarily stopped and he/she became the second Lord of Cinder, and assuming his/her death, then the third Lord of Cinder found him/her guarding the flame like Gwyn was, probably hollowed, and killed the Chosen. If the Chosen Undead became the Dark Lord, then everything stops until the flame is relit. I think either is fine for the Chosen Undead considering the time gap between 1 and 2.

Reveal hidden contents

Then, the Bearer of the Curse acts just as the next fit to be Lord of Cinder after the cycle was broken. Probably, I think, the Bearer chose the third path that Aldia offered, since I see no reason for him/her wanting either the Age of Fire or Age of Dark. I just see greed and a selfish motive of moving on. From that point the Bearer of the Curse could have a completely different chosen path, just as the Chosen Undead could've decided to link the flame but not stay to guard it, or any future Cinder chose this.

Personally I see Wolnir as something else entirely, due to the title of "High Lord" 

I suppose you are right, maybe wolnir  will be expanded upon in the dlcs. Though I doubt that. Speaking of dlc, apparently Ciarans swords are in the code, so maybe we'll get another time travel dlc or she'll reappear somehow, even if only as a corpse. Or its just cut content, though that would be rather sad. 

26 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I suppose you are right, maybe wolnir  will be expanded upon in the dlcs. Though I doubt that. Speaking of dlc, apparently Ciarans swords are in the code, so maybe we'll get another time travel dlc or she'll reappear somehow, even if only as a corpse. Or its just cut content, though that would be rather sad. 

Guess we'll have to wait and see, hoping for the best possible. To close all or most questions that are still open.

10 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Please help.

I am addicted to Blitz Brigade. (Pretty much TF2 for phones)

I think that has no cure

57 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

for some reason i feel we'll visit the painted world again in a DLC. it's pretty interesing that the painting guardian set and curved sword are randomly thrown in, there is mention of priscilla in the description of life steal scythe (miracle), we've not really seen what happened to the painted world (Priscilla as well) which was in anor londo, AND we do have her peculiar doll.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

for some reason i feel we'll visit the painted world again in a DLC. it's pretty interesing that the painting guardian set and curved sword are randomly thrown in, there is mention of priscilla in the description of life steal scythe (miracle), we've not really seen what happened to the painted world (Priscilla as well) which was in anor londo, AND we do have her peculiar doll.

It'd be cool to give Priscilla and Aramis something to do in a DLC. Besides being a crossbreed, Priscilla didn't get too much.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

It'd be cool to give Priscilla and Aramis something to do in a DLC. Besides being a crossbreed, Priscilla didn't get too much.

yea. i didn't wanna kill her in the first game. i hope that's the cannon outcome. but i find it interesing that in aldrich's lore, he saw visions of priscilla. maybe she was his next target? Maybe there will also be a way to find a true moonlight greatsword? (MLGS is supposed to constantly be glowing, while ours isn't)

also scratch the last part. wrong doll xD just remembered there was a doll needed to enter both area's and my brain instantly was like "it's the same thing!" lol

16 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

Dear Gui,

F*** you.

Sincerely,

Tera

Why?

10 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

yea. i didn't wanna kill her in the first game. i hope that's the cannon outcome. but i find it interesing that in aldrich's lore, he saw visions of priscilla. maybe she was his next target? Maybe there will also be a way to find a true moonlight greatsword? (MLGS is supposed to constantly be glowing, while ours isn't)

also scratch the last part. wrong doll xD just remembered there was a doll needed to enter both area's and my brain instantly was like "it's the same thing!" lol

Hue.

Well killing her doesn't make sense. Even she states we really have nothing to do there. Unless we're just bloodlusty serial killers... Wait... We are

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Why?

Hue.

Well killing her doesn't make sense. Even she states we really have nothing to do there. Unless we're just bloodlusty serial killers... Wait... We are

the laddersmith dying didn't make much sense either but there he is dead at the profaned capital bonfire.

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

the laddersmith dying didn't make much sense either but there he is dead at the profaned capital bonfire.

Well, technically none of the optional bosses should be necessarily canon in death, because they are that, optional. But I guess From can play their cards how they see fit.

1 minute ago, Valteria. said:

Cuz i m an OG

Tera > all, so still, whatever you say.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Uh oh, theclinton just started following me!

Guess my rebel rousing shenananigans have been cut short.

Oh woe

Woe is me!

Or are they? Maybe liking them is the reason to follow. So you should do way more. Way way more. *bad influence intensifies*

3 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

What a wonderful day.

How was it?

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Oh noes, not a bad influence!

*bad influences you* I know you want to be bad. Do it

2 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Hell came to Earth once again.

Good thing here the sky is falling apart and the streets look like rivers so I won't get burned.

What happened?

13 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Or are they? Maybe liking them is the reason to follow. So you should do way more. Way way more. *bad influence intensifies*

How was it?

Long story short, decided to visit my parents.

Past came back to haunt us, now my mother's at the hospital almost dead, my father's in jail and I am covered in blood.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Nu not peer pressure!

*presses on you* *whispers* Do it

3 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Past came back to haunt us, now my mother's at the hospital almost dead, my father's in jail and I am covered in blood.

What the... Are you alright? Will your mother be fine?

25 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Uh oh, theclinton just started following me!

Guess my rebel rousing shenananigans have been cut short.

Oh woe

Woe is me!

Wait.... If theclinton is following Noamuth, and Noamuth is following me.... Does that mean theclinton is also following me?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Are u alright?

18 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*presses on you* *whispers* Do it

What the... Are you alright? Will your mother be fine?

No

This box isn't helping...

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

You just stay safe... Can you?

I don't really know.