The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

9 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

By the way. Maybe you've already seen it but

The ending hit me hard because I am on Journey 6 right now and there's no end in sight...I shouldn't have asked my friend which weapon I should use for the playthrough, Onikiri and Ubadachi are so slow compared to the warden twinblades.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Mhmmm. Have and played 1, because stuff didn't play 2 but I'll be able to next month, and 3 I can't afford.

ah. shame. the DLC doesn't come out for a while. was debating chilling out before starting playthrough 3 with my gotthard twinblades and waiting on the DLC or just going through playthrough 3

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

The ending hit me hard because I am on Journey 6 right now and there's no end in sight...I shouldn't have asked my friend which weapon I should use for the playthrough, Onikiri and Ubadachi are so slow compared to the warden twinblades.

Too much to switch by now?

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

i was actually wondering about that weapon. another weapon i was throwing up in the air was a bleed manakin claw playthrough. not sure how it'd go though since idk which enemies/bosses can and can't be bled.

4 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

ah. shame. the DLC doesn't come out for a while. was debating chilling out before starting playthrough 3 with my gotthard twinblades and waiting on the DLC or just going through playthrough 3

Nevertheless I'll play 2 and maybe 3 someday.

I'd wait personally before getting further than needed.

17 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Too much to switch by now?

I'll play through the rest of it and drop the katanas forever. I already beat Wolnir.

15 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i was actually wondering about that weapon. another weapon i was throwing up in the air was a bleed manakin claw playthrough. not sure how it'd go though since idk which enemies/bosses can and can't be bled.

I generally go for refined infusion because I have STR and DEX at 50 and Bleed infusion only gives you ~7 additional bleed damage. So just use carthus rouge and you're fine. Except for a few bosses you can always roll with bleed, if they are resistant (like soul of cinder for example) just use a different resin.

Edited by Skycook3y

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

I'll play through the rest of it and drop the katanas forever. I already beat Wolnir.

I generally go for refined infusion because I have STR and DEX at 50 and Bleed infusion only gives you ~7 additional bleed damage. So just use carthus rouge and you're fine. Except for a few bosses you can always roll with bleed, if they are resistant (like soul of cinder for example) just use a different resin.

something i'm sad didn't make a return is blue flame. instead we got cleric's candlestick -_- so much for wanting to roll a spell blade build.

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

something i'm sad didn't make a return is blue flame. instead we got cleric's candlestick -_- so much for wanting to roll a spell blade build.

How about theImmolation Tinder?

Just now, Skycook3y said:

True

i liked blue flame cause i didn't need to use a staff to cast magic and could roll with a shield. the cleric's candlestick does the same but imo it looks stupid and more like a joke weapon than an actual sword. also hope the haihachi fist weapons make a return in the DLC as well 

18 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i liked blue flame cause i didn't need to use a staff to cast magic and could roll with a shield. the cleric's candlestick does the same but imo it looks stupid and more like a joke weapon than an actual sword. also hope the haihachi fist weapons make a return in the DLC as well 

I want better scythes .-. corvian isn't bad but they are too slow and have too little shield penetration to be viable. Buff the damage while you're at it as well.

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I want better scythes .-. corvian isn't bad but they are too slow and have too little shield penetration to be viable. Buff the damage while you're at it as well.

yea, kinda upsetting that life hunt scythe isn't an actual weapon this time around.

Edited by LordOfScrugging