The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

12 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Is it just me being paranoid or did something get removed from the thread just now?

Yes, a post that is in need of review as we do not take threats lightly. Sorry if this spooked you! Please keep the following from the Code of Conduct in mind:

Spoiler

Due to the large volume of posts we receive every day, our mods have the right to delete and edit posts/threads that:

- Have bad or misleading titles.
- Do not facilitate discussion.
- Are off topic.
- Contain any of the infractions listed above.

The best way to ensure your posts survive and thrive is to ensure your posts are clear and productive. If your post is deleted or edited, please continue to participate in community discussions, but make sure you have adhered to the forum post guidelines.

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes, a post that is in need of review as we do not take threats lightly. Sorry if this spooked you! Please keep the following from the Code of Conduct in mind:

But if the post was in mod queue anyway why was it published in the first place? Plus it wasn't that much of a threat. Anyway, have you managed to watch the "If the emperor had a text to speech device" series? Wasn't sure if I should message you about new episodes that came out.

8 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

But if the post was in mod queue anyway why was it published in the first place? Plus it wasn't that much of a threat. Anyway, have you managed to watch the "If the emperor had a text to speech device" series? Wasn't sure if I should message you about new episodes that came out.

A new episode came out.WHat

*quickly goes to check*

Edit:Never mind already watched them all.

Edited by ninja234

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

A new episode came out.WHat

*quickly goes to check*

I sent it to her back when the newest episode was 20. I thought about messaging her when 21/22 came out but wasn't sure if I should do it and then ultimately decided not to. So no, no episode 24

Edited by Skycook3y

Just now, ninja234 said:

Also for those of you who play Payday 2 Update 100 just came out and they will continue to update the game for 17 more months.

People still play Payday 2? Haven't played since they introduced those incredibly dumb microtransactions.

3 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Shouldn't they just release a Payday 3 at this point?

I'm sure they will begin work once their contract for payday 2 runs out.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

People still play Payday 2? Haven't played since they introduced those incredibly dumb microtransactions.

Yes people still play Payday 2.

Chinese Zodiac has the best end credits. 

It has bloopers from most if not all the Jackie Chan movies he has done!!! He's so old. I want him to start taking it easy. 

*spends another 2 minutes looking at IMDb*

;-;

It's going to be like when Stan Lee dies.

Just now, ninja234 said:

Because i am poor scrub i can only play during the free weekends

At this point just buy it during a sale and get one of the dlc unlockers. As long as you don't play public matches you won't get banned. And even if you get caught, iirc all overkill can do is exclude you from their steam group.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Actually the black market is now free to all.

So all the weapon dlc have become redundant  

How are dlc weapons redundant if black market was only skins in the first place?

Just now, ninja234 said:

Also There are new generation safes 

Which don't need keys.

Yeah, but that still doesn't make dlc weapons irrelevant. Things like certain pistols and especially weapon mods that were the best of their kind are not available in the vanilla game.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Yeah, but that still doesn't make dlc weapons irrelevant. Things like certain pistols and especially weapon mods that were the best of their kind are not available in the vanilla game.

6 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

How are dlc weapons redundant if black market was only skins in the first place?

WE MUST NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN!

5 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Chinese Zodiac has the best end credits. 

It has bloopers from most if not all the Jackie Chan movies he has done!!! He's so old. I want him to start taking it easy. 

*spends another 2 minutes looking at IMDb*

;-;

It's going to be like when Stan Lee dies.

I remember someone suggesting they put Stan Lee in some kind of stock footage they could always put in future movies.

Btw jackie chan in Rob B hood. The aircon scene was done in a single shot without wire. On one take he made it to the botton but then someone fudged their lines at the botton and jackie got mad.

Edited by 321agemo