The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

14 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Guys halp. Overlord and noamuth are stalking me now ;_;

Hey, you're out of milk and you should try different fabric softener.  The stuff you have now makes the towels less absorbent.

<3 

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

The current tone of the forums is making me sad.  Someone made a "I'm coming home" post and two people went out of their way to be toxic.

I think removing the Introduction area might be bad for the long run. When you are new or even returning to Warframe, you are bound to post in that thread and usually met by honest and helpful players, Cowboy Jeff and a handful were very active in greeting new comers and set a really nice welcoming tone. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I think removing the Introduction area might be bad for the long run. When you are new or even returning to Warframe, you are bound to post in that thread and usually met by honest and helpful players, Cowboy Jeff and a handful were very active in greeting new comers and set a really nice welcoming tone. 

Agreed.  I was actually just thinking about how bad it was to remove the Introduction sub-forum, mainly because of the same reasons.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Agreed.  I was actually just thinking about how bad it was to remove the Introduction sub-forum, mainly because of the same reasons.

Yes! I get my brownie points today with the goddess agreeing. 

Psssstt! ElGui, Sky, ninja, where are you guys? *Chanting humana humana nanana, raising up the dead!*

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yes! I get my brownie points today with the goddess agreeing. 

Psssstt! ElGui, Sky, ninja, where are you guys? *Chanting humana humana nanana, raising up the dead!*

I'm salting in Overwatch because THE RANDOM MATES I GET ARE ON THE SPECTRUM AND I HAVE LEVEL 100 ENEMIES.

43 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I'm salting in Overwatch because THE RANDOM MATES I GET ARE ON THE SPECTRUM AND I HAVE LEVEL 100 ENEMIES.

Did those level 100 enemies pay off chinese nationals to level their account?

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

The current tone of the forums is making me sad.  Someone made a "I'm coming home" post and two people went out of their way to be toxic.

Really it's the internet, people will always be like that because they think they are funny or as if they are making some form of point.

Problem, as always, lies in humanity.

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

The beat and rhythm are good.

But the voice ruins it for me.

Not suprised. The voice is a free vocalizer preset called Daisy and it takes lot of thorougness to make it sound decent.

Edited by Deshiel