The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

9 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Poor little sob spot. What's eating your little mortal heart?

I can no longer use the Xbox account that I've had for 7 years because the email associated with it deleted itself due to it becoming inactive for too long. So now the profile that I used ever since I was a baby skrub is gone forever in the void of Microsoft's pocket and I can't do anything about it.

Edited by Spot.

Just now, Spot. said:

I can no longer use the Xbox account that I've had for 7 years because the email associated with it deleted itself due to it becoming inactive for too long. So now the profile that I used ever since I was a baby skrub is gone forever in the void of Microsoft's pocket.

tumblr_m9sy22FcEe1rdtgmao3_1280.png

On June 18, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Noamuth said:

I come from a family of crazy people.

The only reasonable one is 8 years old and understands how amazing noodles are.

The rest? Apparently, we have a 2k acre ranch That has people buried in unmarked Graves AND A PAIR OF LEGS!

Just LEGS. 

So your family is crazy too. And you feel like one of the only sane ones.

18 hours ago, Spot. said:

I can no longer use the Xbox account that I've had for 7 years because the email associated with it deleted itself due to it becoming inactive for too long. So now the profile that I used ever since I was a baby skrub is gone forever in the void of Microsoft's pocket and I can't do anything about it.

Try contacting Microsoft about it, They should be able to add a different email tied to the account as long as you can prove it was yours.