The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

8 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

I mean I get why you'd avoid feedback and discussion, but that's just 2/4. What's the other 1/4? And why is Facebook exploding? 

Players Helping Players as well as DC.  

By FB exploding, I'm getting a lot more comments, tags and photos uploaded of me lately.  

5 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

You don't need to worry, if things are taking your time it's ok, take care of that first, and if your mind is blowing from the forums and facebook, we'll be here as always, right? :3

<3

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

I thought facebook was always exploding, Check the attic for dead things if you  have an attic that is, i avoid feedback and discussion and players helping players like the plague lord knows i have enough of them to deal with in region.

Not mine.  It's generally quiet.  

And in order for my cat to get into the attic, he'd have to do a 12 foot jump and break through an access hatch that's been painted over, at least 2 that I know of.  He's more fond of the heater vents because they're easy to get into.

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

You have a cat named Tank? That name is awesome. 

Tank

13012717_10209102761235621_4498279376533

20 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Hide contents

Tank

13012717_10209102761235621_4498279376533

God dammit Noodlemuth. That's not a tank

1024px-Leopard_2_A5_der_Bundeswehr.jpg

This is a tank.

21 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Players Helping Players as well as DC.  

By FB exploding, I'm getting a lot more comments, tags and photos uploaded of me lately.  

What's so bad about design council? People can't show their idiocy genius there so it's better than other things. Php I can understand tho.

I am also on the facebook, but I don't get tag explosions because I have very few friends on it.

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

God dammit Noodlemuth. That's not a tank

1024px-Leopard_2_A5_der_Bundeswehr.jpg

This is a tank.

What's so bad about design council? People can't show their idiocy genius there so it's better than other things. Php I can understand tho.

I am also on the facebook, but I don't get tag explosions because I have very few friends on it.

I don't know why people have suddenly remembered I'm on their friends list, but I'm getting notifications and PM's a lot now.

12 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I'm a simple person.

But suddenly, I have 4 games to play, 3/4 of the forums to avoid, Facebook is exploding, house work/improvements are taking over my life and there's a strange smell in my house that I just can't track down - I'm starting to think my cat, Tank, has managed to get another bird somehow and it's just rotting in the heater vents again.

Seriously get that bird out of the vents it smells very bad up here.

So, after two months of silence I get a text message from a friend of mine.

"I'm slaughtering Farm Children, want me to save you a leg?"

Beef, chicken, pork...?

"No, human farm children."

wtf is with pregnant people and cannibalism?!

19 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

So, after two months of silence I get a text message from a friend of mine.

"I'm slaughtering Farm Children, want me to save you a leg?"

Beef, chicken, pork...?

"No, human farm children."

wtf is with pregnant people and cannibalism?!

It is known to be addicting...

https://www.geeksaresexy.net/2015/08/21/dorkly-comic-the-problems-different-types-of-gamers-have/

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

14 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

I feel like theres a joke in here that im missing.

In general or the past page about animal children?

Guys! I have found out there are 2 B-rated horror spin-offs of Eli Roth's debut "Cabin Fever" that I must now go to kickass.

BTW @Noamuth did you figure out how to get Skyrim?

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

In general or the past page about animal children?

Guys! I have found out there are 2 B-rated horror spin-offs of Eli Roth's debut "Cabin Fever" that I must now go to kickass.

BTW @Noamuth did you figure out how to get Skyrim?

Nope, totally forgot about it.  I'mma check Steam, see how much it'll cost me to buy it through them.