The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

4 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Oh sky.... If only you knew...

I'm in the council, but I only come for the polls and then leave. 

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

The veterans of this thread and LPW.

*hugs?*

:clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem:

:clem:                                                :clem:

:clem:                                                 :clem:

:clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem::clem:

Edited by ninja234

9 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I drove by Taylor Swift's mansion after I left my cousins beach house today. Big place, probably a lot of security...

Oh really? I thought I was the only one into drive-bys and checking out celebrity homes? I would love to see Swift's place. I'm tired of seeing the Kardashians and Caitlin - she's awfully ugly.

What an exciting 4th! We went kayaking but I want one of these but with techno disco lights.

Nocqua-LED-Light-System-for-Kayaks-SUP-B

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh really? I thought I was the only one into drive-bys and checking out celebrity homes? I would love to see Swift's place. I'm tired of seeing the Kardashians and Caitlin - she's awfully ugly.

What an exciting 4th! We went kayaking but I want one of these but with techno disco lights.

Nocqua-LED-Light-System-for-Kayaks-SUP-B

Dem lights. Spooky

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Anyone tried the new Soul Fighter class in Blade&Soul?

I got the free slot for it but I kind of want it for another class.

My pc chokes on it's vomit trying to get it started.

So, sadly no.

9 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Dem lights. Spooky

The better to see sharks with. Its beautiful especially if there's a dozen of them passing by. But I would like different colors. But maybe its harmful to the fishies - I don't know?

How are you ElGui? Did you have a nice weekend? Good news - I finally killed the Nameless King solo, Hooray!! Check out my profile for new pics. I also did a silly collage.

What's up Ninj?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What's up Ninja?

Ftfy.

Nothin much, i heard my sister and mother had a fight, and i've moved out of the family house for almost a decade now.

It's really nice to have your own place, where no one can bother you.

Also congratz on the nameless king, i did it on my fourth time.

Edited by ninja234

17 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Ftfy.

Nothin much, i heard my sister and mother had a fight, and i've moved out of the family house for almost a decade now.

It's really nice to have your own place, where no one can bother you.

Okay Mr. Ninja. Dully noted your fix. Thanks and I only did it in 20th something try, lol.

That's true, nothing beats having freedom. I'm working on getting my independence and I'll be soon after I graduate. I'll miss my Tazmanian Devil brother - we played Fallout 4 recently- and its actually a good game.