Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Hey guys, just remember that the Code of Conduct prohibits "inappropriate, offensive or irrelevant content". That includes discussion (and description) of cannibalizing babies - we're pretty lenient with this thread, but that definitely crosses the line.

Perhaps you should go read the Modest Proposal and get whatever caused this out of your system, okay? Thanks.  

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey guys, just remember that the Code of Conduct prohibits "inappropriate, offensive or irrelevant content". That includes discussion (and description) of cannibalizing babies - we're pretty lenient with this thread, but that definitely crosses the line.

Perhaps you should go read the Modest Proposal and get whatever caused this out of your system, okay? Thanks.  

Can we like, buy ourselves free by giving you guys ninja234? 

*hammers the admin alarm button* *wild panic in the background* 

45 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

please tell me I can keep my hats.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Could you please just take ninja away? He got violent real quick.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Is-Is that ice cream prime?

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Eating adults, murder, assault, shenanigans, trolling, galactic annihilation and animal cruelty, but the line is drawn at...eating babies.  

We should probably go easy on new moderators/staff. They're only trying to follow the rules, they haven't seen the depths of off-topic :laugh:

4 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

If you guys want I can be more lax in my other mod duties and watch this thread exclusively with an iron fist.

How do you watch with an iron fist?  Does that mean you have eyes on th end of your fingers?  

Wouldn't making a fist with eye fingers hurt your eye fingers?

This does not seem like a good idea, Snake.  Think of your eye fingers!

Just now, Noamuth said:

How do you watch with an iron fist?  Does that mean you have eyes on th end of your fingers?  

Wouldn't making a fist with eye fingers hurt your eye fingers?

This does not seem like a good idea, Snake.  Think of your eye fingers!

Prepare the rubber glove!

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe. I wonder where my glove will go.

Just now, PsychedelicSnake said:

Prepare the rubber glove!

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe. I wonder where my glove will go.

That is...just..I can't...:X

You know the things we talk about, this is just cruel and unusual punishment at this point.