The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Linked Shiroboner with his pic on my profile. The latest one that is.

Sup everyone. Seems we got Noamuth in trouble at work today. She hasn't been in.

Naw, I did that one my own.

Seriously, how many times do I have to mess something up before they figure out I can't handle everything or that I need to be fired? 

Absolutely no offense to you, but they are idiots.

xD

I know! 

No offense taken btw.  I'd like to think I can handnle all this on my own but, yeah, no.  I can't manage two farms, train someone, train the grow staff to use software that they don't want to use, help the software producers fix their software, design policies and procedures that the grow team wont follow, help another grow operation get set up, train someone else on how to do that, set up and maintain inventory, organize harvests as well as set up and ship out product orders. 

Oh, and then jump through any new hoops my boss decides to throw my way on top of all that.  'We have an inspection coming up, do you know this compliance rule?  Well, you're wrong, it's this.  No, you can't talk to the compliance people and get the right answers.'

I know! 

No offense taken btw.  I'd like to think I can handnle all this on my own but, yeah, no.  I can't manage two farms, train someone, train the grow staff to use software that they don't want to use, help the software producers fix their software, design policies and procedures that the grow team wont follow, help another grow operation get set up, train someone else on how to do that, set up and maintain inventory, organize harvests as well as set up and ship out product orders. 

Oh, and then jump through any new hoops my boss decides to throw my way on top of all that.  'We have an inspection coming up, do you know this compliance rule?  Well, you're wrong, it's this.  No, you can't talk to the compliance people and get the right answers.'

Well...

At least you're getting paid?

It's probably better, too.

Although, with how forgetful I can be, I'd probably wind up burning the house down.  :s

I forgot I was boiling eggs for my lunches (I used tdo make them 3 days in advance.) and then took a 1.5 hour bus ride to my 4 hour class...when I got home, the eggs had exploded and the bottom of the pot was slightly red. 

According to the people that moved in after me, you can still see egg shells imbedded in the cieling.

Noa got fired?

Shiet. Gimme the coordinates to his house and i'll egg his house.

No, I should have been fired.

Looking for a new job though.  This isn't working out for me or my boss.  I don't know what I'm doing, I thought I was going to be handling the beta testing of our traceability system and then answeing phones, scheduling appointments, etc.  Not running two compounds.

No, I should have been fired.

Looking for a new job though.  This isn't working out for me or my boss.  I don't know what I'm doing, I thought I was going to be handling the beta testing of our traceability system and then answeing phones, scheduling appointments, etc.  Not running two compounds.

What you need is me in the sheets, like right now!