The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

It would be interesting to see the family photo drawing on Prime Time xD

If that happens and you hear a high pitched squee noise, it's SHIR0.  >.>

At least you'll become famous.

Not sure this is what I want to be famous for but, okay.

ll credit goes to Overlord though, to be honest. 

wat

"Strictly speaking a wat is a Buddhist sacred precinct with a vihara (quarters for bhikkhus), a temple, an edifice housing a large image of Buddha and a structure for lessons. A site without a minimum of three resident bhikkhus cannot correctly be described as a wat although the term is frequently used more loosely, even for ruins of ancient temples. As a transitive or intransitive verb, wat means to measure, to take measurements; compare templum, from which temple derives, having the same root as template."

I CANT SEE ON THE DARK THEME DAMMIT 

Edited by Stoner74

So they'd see Noa becoming a minor deity, an old deity trying to purge heretics, and Noa sitting here remembering they could get on at any point and put us on prime time.

I want someone to surprise Rebecca and Megan with this thread, just to see their initial reactions and capture it on video.

I want someone to surprise Rebecca and Megan with this thread, just to see their initial reactions and capture it on video.

I'd like to see the looks on their faces when they realize this got 87 pages in 3 weeks. My 'Tenno are energy theory is busted thread' is at 130-ish... AFTER 4 MONTHS.

I'd like to see the looks on their faces when they realize this got 87 pages in 3 weeks. My 'Tenno are energy theory is busted thread' is at 130-ish... AFTER 4 MONTHS.

Wow, that did go fast.

If we get a small cult from that, we need a shrine to you. 

That's a terrifying thought.