The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

It's...

Beautiful.

Although it does not portray the cuddleability of Noa very well. Noa's softer.

i've only seen one pic of her and know she has orangeish hair (idk my memory is vague tho)

I actually wanted to illustrate the whole thing with everyone in this thread,but it as page 98 when i started so didn't have enough time

LPW is too epic for my current illustration powers, so i'm doin this thread while it's still new

100 PAGES

IT'S HAPPENING

THE NOAPTURE IS HAPPENING.

QUICK, GRAB THE DILDOES.

meh all this fuss over numbers

I fail to understand what's the.....deal tho. (this is like an addiction,can control meself)

Yep.

But age means nothing as far as the mind goes.

Ehhh, yes and no.  A lot of knowledge comes from experience, so while having the ability to think and reason at a young age a 10 year old wont have the information, coping skills or experience of a 20-40 year old.

Ehhh, yes and no.  A lot of knowledge comes from experience, so while having the ability to think and reason at a young age a 10 year old wont have the information, coping skills or experience of a 20-40 year old.

I was able to understand the concept behind Death and developed a very "quick to accept" attitude to it at the age of 6 (Thanks to a certain game).

'Course I was also a little brat who thought WWE was real.

True.

Damn, don't really have anything else to say on that.

Uh... Virtual Pie?

I was able to understand the concept behind Death and developed a very "quick to accept" attitude to it at the age of 6 (Thanks to a certain game).

'Course I was also a little brat who thought WWE was real.

I understood death at a young age as well, my mother didn't believe in coddling lol Santa and the Easter Bunny were never a thing for us.

there's the goddamn ark, finally.

I'm sorry i got real sloppy with this one, but i'm tired of drawing now.

might redo it later, might not, but at least it's there.

Noa's ark

6tpfzs.jpg

I LOVE IT!

Edited by Noamuth

I understood death at a young age as well, my mother didn't believe in coddling lol Santa and the Easter Bunny were never a thing for us.

I faked believing in many things mostly for my benefit.

Also religion because for some stupid reason my grandparents think atheists are bad people.

Two years ago my Mother finally caught on and asked me "You don't really believe in this crap, do you?"

*Sigh*

It was good while it lasted.