The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I faked believing in many things mostly for my benefit.

Also religion because for some stupid reason my grandparents think atheists are bad people.

Two years ago my Mother finally caught on and asked me "You don't really believe in this crap, do you?"

*Sigh*

It was good while it lasted.

I faked religion for awhile for the sake of my Grandparents lol it was easier than trying to explain my beliefs.

I faked religion for awhile for the sake of my Grandparents lol it was easier than trying to explain my beliefs.

Luckily, my family isn't religious. 

I didn't have to bother (hell my overly conservative aunt even doesn't care that I'm not a muslim)

Luckily, my family isn't religious. 

I didn't have to bother (hell my overly conservative aunt even doesn't care that I'm not a muslim)

Lucky you.

The ONLY people with no problems about me refusing to believe in religion are my Aunt and Mother.

le sigh.

You guys are lucky you didn't have to go through your first holy communion. Even though I was atheist. Plus I got baptized when I was child. Hated that.

I've been baptized three times.  .-.  My mom did a lot of religion hoping when I was young.  

My father had an issue when I said that I believed in a high power but rejected the Bible, he's a preacher. XD

Edited by Noamuth

I've been baptized three time.  .-.  My mom did a lot of religion hoping when I was young 

Why one time isnt enough >_<

I never believed in anything other than that there's life and death.. huh

IF there's a god i would gladly send him my middle finger

Why one time isnt enough >_<

I never believed in anything other than that there's life and death.. huh

IF there's a god i would gladly send him my middle finger

I don't have beliefs lol... Other than, when you die, you rot 6 feet below ground. 

I have small belief that there is a 'higher power' out there that got the ball rolling but that's pretty much it.