Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The U17 Coming...soon?

Vasault

Does that mean...Another hype website?

With cool pictures of Tyl Regor, Parkour 2.0,Yin Yang twins, Nunchuks, and countdowns?

Another event? Or the option to buy a swimming pool in the Liset?

Obviously the swimming pool, id buy more plat for that

On the list it says "tombs of the sentients" related content. So im not sure if they are saying that they wont have a full release by U17 or if they are trying to hint at a full release at U17. What im guessing is that in U17 the quest for the new warframe might have you fighting sentients, but they wont be out fully until U17.5 which will probroly come with the full sentient release and a big event to kick some major S#&$ of, and hopefully some confirmed lore for once instead of a whole bunch of self contradicting player created theorys.

8ef809bc72c28dd706783c6230e1ee3a.png

Edited by williamwatsonMH4

It's more likely they'll release U17 before it's ready and super-bugged, then they'll release a thousand hotfixes and updates for a couple of weeks.

"before it's ready"

You mean every Major update ever? DE can take 6 months for an update that doesn't mean it's any better than one which took 3 months.Every major update is riddled with bugs that come from player testing that are ironed out in hours of playing it.

We have a little over two weeks until Gamescom. We know some of the devs will be there for an offsite party, with no plans for a Tennolive style event. They may also forgo a devstream this week.

Will U17 be ready in time for a teaser site to go up this Friday leading up to a release the following week? We all know the days after a large update are filled with rapid hotfixes and maintenance. Would they have enough time to keep up those kinds of updates so soon before leaving for Cologne?

Or can we expect to wait 4-5 more weeks for them to release after coming back?

I guess we'll find out SOON™

We have a little over two weeks until Gamescom. We know some of the devs will be there for an offsite party, with no plans for a Tennolive style event. They may also forgo a devstream this week.

Will U17 be ready in time for a teaser site to go up this Friday leading up to a release the following week? We all know the days after a large update are filled with rapid hotfixes and maintenance. Would they have enough time to keep up those kinds of updates so soon before leaving for Cologne?

Or can we expect to wait 4-5 more weeks for them to release after coming back?

I guess we'll find out SOON™

I doubt DE would go to Gamescom if they knew there update wasn't ready yet.

I am almost positive there going to get it out before then.

I doubt DE would go to Gamescom if they knew there update wasn't ready yet.

I am almost positive there going to get it out before then.

Not too sure, the after they got back from Tennolive 2014 (August 15th), they didn't release the next big content patch (U14.5) until the 28th of the same month.

EDIT: A content patch that, if I may add, was in the oven for about as long as any other major content patch.

Edited by Sovamorne

Not too sure, the after they got back from Tennolive 2014 (August 15th), they didn't release the next big content patch (U14.5) until the 28th of the same month.

EDIT: A content patch that, if I may add, was in the oven for about as long as any other major content patch.

But that's different.

They didn't stop content patches weekly. We are in a dry spell going on 3 weeks. After this Gamescom it would be ~5 weeks.

Edited by iLogan