Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take My Money De!

paolike

I started playing Warframe April of this year which had the Volt Prime Access. Now I have all frames except for Excal Prime and most of the weapons and mods thanks to plat. Whenever I see a frame/item in Warframe that i like I immediately buy them in Plat like Loki P. One time I played with someone who had a Prime accessory; Pyra syandana prime. Seeing that prime accessory I wouldn't think twice on buying it. 

However, because I was too late to play warframe I never got the chance to buy them in store. (Btw, I learned Warframe through a game review site.)It would really be great if DE would consider bringing those prime accessories back in store so that players like me would be able to get them. It would benefit both the company and the new players.

P.S since Warframe China would let players give them the chance to buy Excal prime, it would be great if you would also bring that to all other regions.

Edited by paolike

Well prime acces exclusive items, like pyra prime, can only appear in another pack whenever DE decides to.

Also Warframe China is not the same as the international version, so their founder stuff is exclusive to them only and its run by chinese devs not DE

P.S since Warframe China would let players give them the chance to buy Excal prime, it would be great if you would also bring that to all other regions.

Excalibur Prime will never be released to sell as it is the only frame specifically offered to the founders who have been here since the beginning of the game supporting the company and the game and this is their only acknowledgement for that and hence will never be removed. If Warframe China really crossed that line I'm sad for their community as it is a complete lack of respect towards the old and dedicated players there.

About the other accessories and such, it is "plausible" that we may see them in the future coming back through the Void Trader (I have no official source for it though, it's just a guess). Besides stop thinking that money can buy everything... Lot of games thought so and disappeared within months because of it. Warframe still stands, let's not destroy it.

Ps : and farming warframes is quite easy for most of them, it's kind of a waste of money to buy them directly when you could have all the components within very few hours of farm -at least for the normal warframes). Same goes for most of the normal weapons whose blueprints and resources are usually easy to get.

Chinaframe isn't Warframe. They are cut off from the rest of us in every regard possible without it being a totally different game due to China's laws and such. They basically make their version game completely differently from the rest of us and I'm sure that will rustle lots of people's jimmies. 

If i remember correctly, the prime access packs will eventually circulate back around. Don't quote me on that though, i have no proof to back up my thoughts.

I never really understood why people are so desperate for Excal Prime...... It's basically a re-skin of the normal Excal with a tiny bit of armor increase.

The only reason why I can see people want it is because it's exclusive, so if it's made available to everyone now, which is not going to happen, it's just going to devalue it to the point where it's just a frame people use. There's nothing special, statistically, about Excal Prime.

Excalibur Prime will never be released to sell as it is the only frame specifically offered to the founders who have been here since the beginning of the game supporting the company and the game and this is their only acknowledgement for that and hence will never be removed. If Warframe China really crossed that line I'm sad for their community as it is a complete lack of respect towards the old and dedicated players there.

About the other accessories and such, it is "plausible" that we may see them in the future coming back through the Void Trader (I have no official source for it though, it's just a guess). Besides stop thinking that money can buy everything... Lot of games thought so and disappeared within months because of it. Warframe still stands, let's not destroy it.

Ps : and farming warframes is quite easy for most of them, it's kind of a waste of money to buy them directly when you could have all the components within very few hours of farm -at least for the normal warframes). Same goes for most of the normal weapons whose blueprints and resources are usually easy to get.

These items are NEVER coming through trader, as stated in the prime accesories page, it may only be available in other prime access packs.

These items are NEVER coming through trader, as stated in the prime accesories page, it may only be available in other prime access packs.

I wasn't suggesting those prime accessories to come through baro, but in the warframe store.

I never really understood why people are so desperate for Excal Prime...... It's basically a re-skin of the normal Excal with a tiny bit of armor increase.

The only reason why I can see people want it is because it's exclusive, so if it's made available to everyone now, which is not going to happen, it's just going to devalue it to the point where it's just a frame people use. There's nothing special, statistically, about Excal Prime.

compared to other primes, his design is mediocre

I missed Excal Prime by a few weeks -  heck it might have been available when I was playing but i just didn't know anything about Warframe at the time. I certainly didn't know they would be vaulting and putting stuff away like they do otherwise I would have Excal Prime now..

Some people, myself especially, are the "collector" type. We have to have all of what is available one way or another. You can say it's ugly, or it lacks usefulness - those things don't matter to people like me. We only care that there is an empty spot where something should be! DE's TOS absolves them of any promise to keep things exclusive. Read it sometimes. They are completely free to bring back Excalibur Prime, and I am sure there are not enough people who own him that it would make a difference if they "got mad" about it. Personally if I owned Excal Prime - or whatever, after a year or two I would give a kitty if it was released again - I'm not about stopping people from enjoying the game, I like to see everyone satisfied if possible.

And I'd be right there to fill that space on my shelf...

Just let me grab my repellent. Needs a refill in the near future.

7gVlG7f.jpg

Though on their Prime Access FAQ page, DE say that they might come back in another prime access pack, but they will never be available through the market, void or other ways. 

It´s a one time thing. These topics just return like Arnold schwarzenegger and need to get terminated.

Have a nice Day