Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Two Cents On The Whole Fiasco With Umbra Excal. (Not Complaining)

David

I know English too you are missing what I am saying, you don't know the gender of anyone on these forums

Oh its that you were talking about.

It was a broad statement actually, one that was directed at you but being stated in general also. And besides that, you're making this big deal about me using pronouns while at the same time avoiding my first statement about your nitpicking and how you were called out on it.

Your logical fallacy here is obvious

if you are implying you can judge my English as bad based on my forum posts you are crazy, I am not even typing in sentences, it isn't a paper I have to write these are forum post discussing the Umbra  

And yet you're perfectly fine with berating my English to avoid admitting you were wrong about Umbra Excal being a middle finger to the founders just because he looks like a Prime

Also no one brought up forum post count, you did.

Edited by ToxicTroublermaker

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Change it to white, make it metallic and tintable. GG

Better idea. Put the founders logo on Excalibur with customizable abilities and give everyone else who isn't a Founder, a Excalibur Prime.

We could just ask DE to genetically modify someone and create a living, breathing Excalibur Prime; who could then travel to China and defeat the corrupt publishers who dare push for our founders' exclusivity being even slightly threatened. Surely that's the sane approach.

Or just accept that it's not that big a deal and that Proto-Excalibur looked cooler anyway. The real issue here is how China can just do whatever they want. :P

I am sorry Blatantfool some people seem to be hostile for no reason, I never insulted Toxic's English or mentioned my post count so I don't even know what their issue is    

@Toxic I wasn't nitpicking your grammar in the slightest, and no I never mentioned post count, I said "posts" as in the quality of my English used in my posts

Edited by PixalatedVortex

Anyone knows what the word Umbra supposed to mean?

I found 2 definitions that seem to fit:

1. the complete or perfect shadow of an opaque body, as a planet,where the direct light from the source of illumination is completely cut off.

2. a phantom or shadowy apparition, as of someone or something notphysically present; ghost; spectral image.

The way I see it, Umbra Excal is supposed to be the opposite of Excal Prime in a way

Better idea. Put the founders logo on Excalibur with customizable abilities and give everyone else who isn't a Founder, a Excalibur Prime.

What you basically just said here was "Take the Excalibur Prime away from Founders, but let them keep the sigil." How does that benefit at all? Lol

This is the case. Lusts has asked that the derailing stop. I'm obliged to help him.

I just told Toxic on teamspeak that Pixalated is an anthill that formed in the thread and that he's sending worker ants out to forage, and Toxic is the 6 year old with a magnifying glass and stick and is poking the hell out of the anthill. :P

So I just talked with him about it. Hopefully he calms down with the poking.

Or we could leave him as he is.

Founders have their Exc P, you can do whatever you want with your Exc P, since you paid for it, but given that Umbra Exc came after Exc P, I think that people who couldn't get Exc P, will have the chance to use a new kind of Exc.

To OP: Just leave Umbra Exc alone, you paid for your Exc P, DE haven't released any of your exclusive stuff.

At this point, it looks like you're salty about this Exc.

Don't wanted to sound mean by the way.