Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Been Playing Destiny...

TheErebus.

*insert Heresy*

It's actually...a bit better THEN WHAT IT WAS AT LAUNCH.

Not by a whole lot though. The farming has gone down a little bit as I'm getting a lot of Motes of Light and Strange coins as of recent date.

I also got 4 legendaries within a day of playing, so that was pretty sweet. 

The DLCs are ok, but a shame that I wont be bothering with the raids.

Edited by TheErebus.

It has been improved but The Taken King DLC price hasn't.

ive heard about how its 60$ as well as the main game being that much.

as a youtuber put it.  "the game does not have a subscription, but with how much you have to pay to keep up to date with the latest content it might as well have had one."

ive heard about how its 60$ as well as the main game being that much.

as a youtuber put it.  "the game does not have a subscription, but with how much you have to pay to keep up to date with the latest content it might as well have had one."

It's $40 in America, but in the UK it's 40 pounds and in Australia it's $70.

Despite the mad ravings of the fanboys, these prices are not equal.

*insert Heresy*

It's actually...a bit better.

Not by a whole lot though. The farming has gone down a little bit as I'm getting a lot of Motes of Light and Strange coins as of recent date.

I really like Destiny. Sometimes its what I play when taking breaks from Warframe. The only thing Warframe still has over it, is they aren't locked into a contract with a greedy publishing company that makes them split their already completed game into 'DLC'

I really like Destiny. Sometimes its what I play when taking breaks from Warframe. The only thing Warframe still has over it, is they aren't locked into a contract with a greedy publishing company that makes them split their already completed game into 'DLC'

The issues I have with Destiny are still in there, but the improvements and less grind have made it more enjoyable. 

*insert Heresy*

better than warframe? lol dude the game is overpriced(destiny) and its just full price FPS warframe with less content if you think its better its your opinion 

*insert Heresy*

as someone who took a milk break from warframe (hit rank 18  had all prime weapons and gears) wasn't much for me left to do.  Destiny has its faults and I MEAN A LOT OF FAULTS!!!! One of those being the games developers, another the community that plays the game.  

OP farming has not gone down it has actually gone up! at one point I was re-rolling a titan a week just to get the super chest at the end of Prison of Elders just so I could get the exotic drop! They added in more weekly and daily grinds  to the game as a band add to the LACK of content  the game has. 

I mean the vault of glass raid will always be fun to me because it is an actually raid. Crota is just a joke and I have ran it solo! that is zero fun!!

Warframe is a far better game but you really cant compare the two.  I am just happy to be back around  friends, a great community and play warframe again. 

better than warframe? lol dude the game is overpriced(destiny) and its just full price FPS warframe with less content if you think its better its your opinion 

I never said it's better than Warframe. I just said that Destiny is a bit better than what it was before hand.

OP farming has not gone down it has actually gone up! at one point I was re-rolling a titan a week just to get the super chest at the end of Prison of Elders just so I could get the exotic drop! They added in more weekly and daily grinds  to the game as a band add to the LACK of content  the game has. 

As I said, for me it's become less grindy. The gameplay is still fun, so I find myself not getting as bored within small breaks in between.

Warframe is a far better game but you really cant compare the two.  I am just happy to be back around  friends, a great community and play warframe again. 

I am not comparing the two. 

Edited by TheErebus.

Sadly warframe lacks content as well BUT DE is workign on it and we get more updates and content  each main update. ALSO the pvp in warframe is better

Sadly warframe lacks content as well BUT DE is workign on it and we get more updates and content  each main update. ALSO the pvp in warframe is better

The PvP in Warframe is improving? Or it's better than Destiny's?

The PvP in Warframe is pretty terrible right now: law spikes, 10fps consistently, mad host advantage, corner glitches in a whole different world, MMO weapon balance in a game type that they said was to be competitive, crazy bugs.

The only reason you'd play it right now is if you're really bored tbh.

The PvP in Warframe is improving? Or it's better than Destiny's?

The PvP in Warframe is pretty terrible right now: law spikes, 10fps consistently, mad host advantage, corner glitches in a whole different world, MMO weapon balance in a game type that they said was to be competitive, crazy bugs.

The only reason you'd play it right now is if you're really bored tbh.

PvP is an option not something warframe forces you to do unlike destiny where you HAVE to play PvP. the trails of Osiris  pretty much killed destiny even more for me. the amount of lag switching and now aim and wall hack mods on the PS4 sucks the tiniest shred of fun from destiny PvP

PvP is an option not something warframe forces you to do unlike destiny where you HAVE to play PvP. the trails of Osiris  pretty much killed destiny even more for me. the amount of lag switching and now aim and wall hack mods on the PS4 sucks the tiniest shred of fun from destiny PvP

I've been playing without having to go a single minute into PvP. 

You can't mod or hack on the PS4.

And the reason I say Warframe is bad, is because it's a terrible game with a great concept. Just be conscious that the entire Xbox community has either quit or is either reporting bugs on the forums at this point.

But they're supposed to be releasing a patch soon, hopefully it actually does something this time. Once the game gets fixed I'll be happily playing it.

*insert Heresy*

It's actually...a bit better THEN WHAT IT WAS AT LAUNCH.

WOah bad choice, the best parts about destiny are its raids and the pvp. You really should give them a spin, if you are on PS4 and need some help add me. Would be happy to carry a noob through crota

IGN: Fray-23

Your notions about destiny's and warframe's pvp are quite far off the mark. You really like warframe it seems and I think that is clouding your judgment

WOah bad choice, the best parts about destiny are its raids and the pvp. You really should give them a spin, if you are on PS4 and need some help add me. Would be happy to carry a noob through crota

...really?  PvP'ers keep telling me PvP is ermagerd beststststs thing eva! I still don't like PvP, it holds no interest for me.  If it's your thing, that's fine.  It's just not my thing, and that's fine too.

If it really has dropped some of the grind, I may poke around Destiny this weekend! 

I'm on PS4 as well

IGN: lozer-32

But it isn't that I find them hard, it's that trying to get a team together... it's annoying for me to tyr and go through that. 

I'd love to try out the raids (as I hear that it's the fun part). PvP wise, I'll try it out later. 

...really?  PvP'ers keep telling me PvP is ermagerd beststststs thing eva! I still don't like PvP, it holds no interest for me.  If it's your thing, that's fine.  It's just not my thing, and that's fine too.

If it really has dropped some of the grind, I may poke around Destiny this weekend! 

In the second DLC, you can rank up the Queen's Wrath faction really easily because the stuff they give you to do reward you 250 XP.

The grind is still there but pvp has been incentivised far more than other game modes with most of the best legendaries dropping there. I more or less gave up on this iteration of the games PVE 2 weeks after HoW dropped. I know you say it isn't for you but if you have ever been a fan of any other FPSs in the past then you will most likely want to give pvp in destiny a shot. Just make sure to start off with team game modes like control and clash, also play with friends.

I'm on PS4 as well

IGN: lozer-32

But it isn't that I find them hard, it's that trying to get a team together... it's annoying for me to tyr and go through that. 

I'd love to try out the raids (as I hear that it's the fun part). PvP wise, I'll try it out later. 

In the second DLC, you can rank up the Queen's Wrath faction really easily because the stuff they give you to do reward you 250 XP.

what timezone you in? Send me a friend request and whenever I am online I'll round up some of my friends and we'll go through the raid together. It'll be fun, I swear.