Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You Love Everyone Else Seems To Hate?

PsychedelicSnake

I don't even know what to google...

Boxxy

Was it really that hard?

Boxxy is some 4chan chick who tried to gain popularity but failed since no one cares on 4chan. That's pretty much all you need to know

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Halo Wars.

Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Syndicate (the FPS starbreeze made)

Dragons Dogma.

Gears trilogy.

Also love it.

Never played.

Never heard of it.

Never Played.

Loved that too.

you never heard of Syndicate's FPS release... dude that cave where you have been hibernating..... where is it?

Was it really that hard?

Boxxy is some 4chan chick who tried to gain popularity but failed since no one cares on 4chan. That's pretty much all you need to know

also your story is wrong, she did not try to become popular on 4chan, she on a different dead site actually and someone discovered her there and shared it with 4chan... thats how she became known the Queen of the internet by her 4chan followers

also your story is wrong, she did not try to become popular on 4chan, she on a different dead site actually and someone discovered her there and shared it with 4chan... thats how she became known the Queen of the internet by her 4chan followers

She was never queen of anything.

I absolutely LOVE Jar Jar Binks. He is one of the better sources of Reality in those movies. Not everyone in space is a dashing space hero or has a deep dark past full of mystery. Some people are not only stupid, gut gloriously idiotic. I love every second of his screen time.

Jar Jar was my favorite Star Wars character as a child and still is today. Even though I got over Star Wars a while ago, I will always remember the joy I found with his screen time.

Hm, I also had a stuffed animal of Jar Jar as well but that's long gone. I wonder what happened to it.