Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #57!

[DE]Rebecca

We all know that stamina will be gone at u17 and Chroma's toxin aura buff will be changed to something else.

Can we also expect some changes on these helms as well? and other things with stamina modifiers if I missed any?

The Shield flux mod, the Truth effect.

playing through the 'Echoes of the Sentient' developer build!

I seem to have soiled my pants from excitement after reading that. Good thing I have the day off tomorrow because of that Utah holiday! 

d=(´▽`)=b

Question:

Is channeling going to be expanded upon?

Currently, there's not much incentive to use channeling outside of Life Strike. Every weapon has the same channeling stats and only two mods help channeling efficiency, which is gravely outnumbered by others that increase the energy cost (by quite a lot).

Would it be possible to see variations in channeling stats and possibly more benefits to channeling in general over just going pure damage/elemental or crit damage?

Q1. When will you take a long hard look at the connection problems? For now you could add things like console commands to change the host and so on.

Q2. Why not change so that we get all items and exp when the mission is over instead of when we get back to the liset?

Q3.Backuphosts... So we dont have to start all over again if the host dc:s.

Q4.More mods for archwings and maybe even nightmare mode.

The "must have facebook connected" to chat (and to eligible for plat contest) is an absolute joke, and the argument about spam and multiple contest entries are fallacious. People connect their STEAM accounts, why force facebook? It's ridiculous and rude.

Newsflash DE, people are jumping ship on facebook. It's going to be dead in 3-5 years. Uncheck the box please.

I seem to remember Rebecca said in a stream that you didn't have to be Facebook connected to be eligible for plat. 

There was talk awhile back that entertained the idea of "distilling" Arcanes; allowing us to take the Arcane Enhancements from one cosmetic item to another. What would you say to this idea also applying to Arcane Helmets?

Q. Would it be possible to distill one arcane from one helmet and apply it to another (keeping it to the same frame of course)? I myself have yet to switch from the arcanes in favor of other cosmetic choices due to the stats still applied.

Edited by Apoc001

Is there ever going to be a possibility to change our orbiter cephalon or even the orbiter itself? Ordis and the classic Liset are great, but It would be interesting lore wise to look into other deployment ships used by the tenno as well as maybe add other cephalons to take ordis's place with dialoge reflecting aspects of the tenno much like the syndicates.

Question:  How will the new movement system deal with abilities that can not be cast in mid-air ? Will being attached to walls count as being grounded or still in the air? (Will Rhino stomp the wall? hehe) For the abilities that can be cast in the air, will their animation still have a standing position?

Looking forward to the stream. :-)

Q1: With the up coming supra buff, will the other clan techs weapon receive similar treatment, like the flux rifle, Buzlok, Ignis, and the other weapons that are considered sub-par or not really great in killing enemies.

Q2: With the removal of stamina, how will DE balance the mods and abilities that center around stamina like the melee mod Second Wind, and Chroma's Energy color passive. Not to mention that the entire Blocking mechanic is centered around stamina.

Q3: Capes are about to be introduced to Warframe. Can we expect Hoods, Scarfs, and other fabric accessories. What other form of accessories will DE be working on?

Q4: Pre-Corpus Valkyr will be available as a skin but will we be able to see what the real non-tortured Valkyr was like. Seeing that the current Valkyr's abilities and stats were born from the extreme torture she got from the corpus, or was she crazy and blood thirsty from the very beginning.

Q5: Speaking of Valkyr, will you ever take a second look at Hysteria? The ability is really under-powered and some of the mechanics like the claws' limited range,  limited support from melee weapon mods, and immortality need to be re-evaluated because it turns Valkyr into a revive nurse and not a rampaging berserker.

Excalibur got one heck of a buff so why not give the kittycat the same treatment.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Q: Can we have Mesa's Peacemaker let her actually equip and freely use her Regulator pistols, opposed to her just becoming a mindless turret?I really like Mesa and her Regulators, and wish I could use them like Excalibur's Exalted Blade or Valkyr's Hysteria. I already pitched this idea to Steve today/yesterday during the Prime Time 81 stream, but it would still be interesting to see an actual discussion on it, and hear the team's thoughts on it.

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

What's going to happen to the void keys when the void is destroyed?

A 2 month question.

Yours

Sincerely

Not-Human

Edited by (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

i have a few questions first being will there be any plans for any more lifesteal mods or healing mods as it helps during late levels??

second is how will we be able to attain excal umbra as is it just a skin or is it somewhat like prime access?

can we see some more parkour and star chart 2.0?

can we see THE Valkyr skin?

will there be valkyr prime ? If yes how will she look?

will there be other Umbra frames? will there be Umbra weapons , archwing and companions?