Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zarima Children Theory (Inspired By The Tenno Are Energy Thread)

DancingJaxi

So the story goes the Zarima ship was cruising through the galaxy using the fold to quickly traverse the map. Than boom it got lost in the fold. In the fold tho the crew subjected to the void energy for many yrs(or idk a few hours,time travel is weird) somehow reverted back into children, their mind twisted and broken. Than somehow idk how they return and Kaleen got her face burn off by a young girl(ember prime). Basically the codex entry in a nutshell. So reading through the 100pages of Tenno are energy thread i saw many post bout the zarima children. Here's my theory Tennos are not the zarima children. Tennos are human sent to the void with the technocyte virus and come back infuse with the energy of the void and yet remain conscious. The zarima children however does not have the virus and thus not been able to withstand the power of the void. The void energy instead of going into the technocyte virus can only go into the children giving them power. Thus would explain why a children without a frame can use powers to burn off kaleen face. Than how does tenno get their power ? The orokin saw the power of the children yet cannot control it started to do experiment on them making them into the frames. Yes you heard right the warframes we wear are the zarima children. These will explain how the tennos are able to channel their energy through the warframes enchancing the power of the frames. How did they make the children into frames? They adding technocyte to them  this will explain why in rhino prime codex it was rampaging and use iron skin and look like a human. So theory Orokin experiment on the children make the primes frame. But there are only so many children right? Thats why they starting clonning them and making non prime version for the other tennos. How are we able to craft prime warframes or warframes now without the children? Orokin experiment succeeded and using plastid can make a warframe. Or the prime parts u find in the void is the clone of the children make into frames part but not yet assemble. End.

PS. First thread i wrote so english might not be there. Also only been playing for 3 or 4 months so might not be quite right on the lore. Anyway leave your comment below and call me out on any bullS#&$ above. Thank you,

I question the accuracy of any theory based on the 'tenno are energy' thing, since we know they aren't energy

we honestly dont know that for certain.

also, it seems the theory thread is like the infested: mutating everything and everywhere

I question the accuracy of any theory based on the 'tenno are energy' thing, since we know they aren't energy

This theory dint mention anything bout the so called tenno are energy thing. Just that i come up with it while browsing the 100page long thread.

This theory focus on the warframe it can really be anything underneath. It only imply tat the zarima children are not actually tenno but the frames.

the children were children even the people interviewing Kaleen told Kaleen that theyre not there for fun.but its still the greatest field trip ever though.

born too late to explore the Sol System, born too late to explore the other systems, born just in time to explore dank memes the Void.

Edited by JamieSpyder

we honestly dont know that for certain.

Well, yeah, we kinda do.

We know they bleed. We know they have flesh. They use life support, they breathe, they die. We know they used to be orokin, and the orokin are pretty much like humans, so unless the tenno disintegrated (which is doubtful, given ember prime's codex and the other evidence) they'd still be biological creatures.

Rhino Prime's codex also obviously implies they have hands, eyes and mouths and bodies. Vor aalso attaches the ascaris to the player, which takes over the tenno by injecting a parasite, and the device explodes and kills the host if tampered with. Mirage smiles, physically, as evidenced in her questline. And if the Dark Sector universe is at least partially canon, the proto excalibur suit is further evidence of a physical host.

Well, yeah, we kinda do.

We know they bleed. We know they have flesh. They use life support, they breathe, they die. We know they used to be orokin, and the orokin are pretty much like humans, so unless the tenno disintegrated (which is doubtful, given ember prime's codex and the other evidence) they'd still be biological creatures.

Rhino Prime's codex also obviously implies they have hands, eyes and mouths and bodies. Vor aalso attaches the ascaris to the player, which takes over the tenno by injecting a parasite, and the device explodes and kills the host if tampered with. Mirage smiles, physically, as evidenced in her questline. And if the Dark Sector universe is at least partially canon, the proto excalibur suit is further evidence of a physical host.

What if the suit(the zarima children ) is the 1 bleeding? Also like i said the rhino prime codex could very be a zarima children been experimented on and turn into the rhino frame? Not the tenno just warframe. Thus it will explain why they have hands, eyes and such because the rhino prime in the codex is the zarima children not a tenno

They were stated to be children, not frames. Frightened children.

The frames were built around the tenno when the orokin turned to them for help with the war.

They WERE children, frighten yes but are they the tenno? Remember a tenno only have the void energy and need a frame to channel its power. How did the children use power without a frame? TADA they are the frame and the orokin made them into frames so the tenno could wear it. This is also why the frames have gender because the children have gender. Also the children is not infected with the technocyte virus thus cannot be the tenno no?

What if the suit(the zarima children ) is the 1 bleeding? Also like i said the rhino prime codex could very be a zarima children been experimented on and turn into the rhino frame? Not the tenno just warframe. Thus it will explain why they have hands, eyes and such because the rhino prime in the codex is the zarima children not a tenno

Warframes don't have eyes and mouths

They don't roar, they don't have skin

It's a shaky theory

How did the children use power without a frame?

They have the power already. The frame just shapes it so they can control it. This is an established fact.

Uncontrolled power is still power. It implies the woman was burned by the child who couldn't control the power.

They have the power already. The frame just shapes it so they can control it. This is an established fact.

Uncontrolled power is still power. It implies the woman was burned by the child who couldn't control the power.

Again if the tenno have the power already why cant a limbo use rhino roar? Or any other frames power? Food for thought.

The theory is thus the Tenno only have the void energy. The children have the void power. However the children cannot control the power. Tenno with the technocyte virus is able to resist the void and thus can control the children powers. By channeling the void energy through them they can use tat otherwise uncontrollaby power. (sry i cant spell sometimes)

Again if the tenno have the power already why cant a limbo use rhino roar? Or any other frames power? Food for thought.

The frame shapes their power, and they can't control it entirely without the frame

How many times are you gonna get me to say this? If anything, each tenno has a particular kind of energy that can only be shaped in certain ways, and each frame is designed to shape that power differently.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Warframes don't have eyes and mouths

They don't roar, they don't have skin

It's a shaky theory

It was during the time the rhino prototype the prime frame was made. Thus the zarima children that can use the rhino ability was been made in to frames. They are not frames yet tho so they still retain they eyes and stuff. 

The frame shapes their power, and they can't control it entirely without the frame

How many times are you gonna get me to say this? If anything, each tenno has a particular kind of energy that can only be shaped in certain ways, and each frame is designed to shape that power differently.

First of u haven read tat 100 page thread did you? Second if the tenno have only 1 type of energy how are u about to change frames in game considering theres only you on the liset?

It was during the time the rhino prototype the prime frame was made. Thus the zarima children that can use the rhino ability was been made in to frames. They are not frames yet tho so they still retain they eyes and stuff. 

From Excalibur Prime's codex;

"In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed. We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame AROUND THEM, a conduit of their affliction."

From Excalibur Prime's codex;

"In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed. We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame AROUND THEM, a conduit of their affliction."

Emm i don understand why u quote that good sir care to explain?

Well, yeah, we kinda do.

BUT! What if it's the warframe that bleeds, and requires life support?

Just an idea I like to throw around a bit.

I'd say that we're either a consciousness swapping between frames that already have bodies in them or a very small or dimension changing humanoid. Though in the end, only time will tell.

BUT! What if it's the warframe that bleeds, and requires life support?

Did you miss everything else in that comment?

Also don't forget about Infested Mesa. It's described as literally being 'hollow', without a tenno inside.

So tenno are not the frames, and the frames are not the tenno.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

So i think i need to say a few things before we continue.

1) Why do you think is a 100page long thread on why the tenno is or is not energy if the tenno are the children?

2) Why would the ember prime codex talk about tenno when all the frames codex talks about the frames?

3) We are not talking about what is the tenno we are just talking about what are the frames.

4) It is kinda proven that the tenno have void energy but they cant channel it. (Like u have a battery a energy source so? a battery cant use a battery. By slotting the battery into your phone you can use it. The same battery can be use for remote controls, hair dryers and the like.

So the story goes the Zarima ship was cruising through the galaxy using the fold to quickly traverse the map. 

The Zariman (Note the 'n') made a single fold at Saturn going to the "Outer gates". we have nothing to indicate that it wasn't staying within the origin system. Certainly nothing "Galactic" in scale

So the story goes the Zarima ship was cruising through the galaxy using the fold to quickly traverse the map. Than boom it got lost in the fold. In the fold tho the crew subjected to the void energy for many yrs(or idk a few hours,time travel is weird) somehow reverted back into children, their mind twisted and broken. Than somehow idk how they return and Kaleen got her face burn off by a young girl(ember prime). Basically the codex entry in a nutshell

Much more likely IMHO is that the Zariman was an off-the-books experiment and it was loaded with children and mis-foldeddeliberately. Perhaps it's because your English is non native but the line 'We didn't. That would violate procedure.' comes across to me as deadpan sarcasm, and an implied threat. Here is an exaggerated version for effect:

'Why would you do that? Why did you put children on military ship?'

'We didn't. That would violate procedure. Hence impossible, hence any question on the topic would never be answered, because it would be pointless, because it could never happen. So you'd better stop talking about it.'

Also. Remember that we are in the codex entry for a Warframe, not a Tenno. Ultimately there will be a Warframe called "Ember". That our Tenno can build and channel _our_ void energy through to produce power effects. Most likely that little girl was connected to the creation of that. but to assume that Ember-the-Warframe has a single matching Tenno-with-the-same-name and that little girl is it? I think it's a stretch. (But you mention that later)

Tennos are human sent to the void with the technocyte virus and come back infuse with the energy of the void and yet remain conscious

'Tenno' is already plural, you don't need to add the 's'. We have no evidence whatsoever that Tenno have any kind of technocyte infection at all, none! To assume an infection when we already have a documented reason for the power that the Warframes transform into effects (Exposure to the Void) IMHO is just conflating the non-canon plot to Dark Sector with Warframe. 

It is a bad story that "double monsters" the protagonist. If you give them a tragic backstory that turns then into a monster (Exposure to the void as mentioned in the Excalibur Prime and Mag Prime codices) you don't then given them another tragic backstory that muddies the emotional waters.

"Oh woe is me, I'm such a freak because of my exposure to the void.... oh and the fact that I have a super-mutant-cancer running through me that I happen to be mostly immune to, but I'm not going to talk about that"

See, doesn't work. Dark Sector had the virus as the origin of "special powers" and angst. Warframe has The Void instead.

The orokin saw the power of the children yet cannot control it started to do experiment on them making them into the frames. Yes you heard right the warframes we wear are the zarima children. These will explain how the tennos are able to channel their energy through the warframes enchancing the power of the frames. How did they make the children into frames? They adding technocyte to them

It is possible that the material that made the Warframe is derived from those children. and that they are in fact not the first Tenno.

However I think it's unlikely as we-the-players can create a Warframe from scratch, name times over, indicating that it is a solved industrial process (Though a complex one)

Also I'm fairly sure that the Rhino Prime codex shows us the special relationship between the Zariman children and the "Beast" which exhibited Rhino-like powers. Given the anonymous researchers surprise that the Zariman children were there (Or even that there was anyone on the Zariman) whereas he was creating and researching technocyte monsters every day. I don't believe those creatures were "infected children" though they may well have been made from small samples from them.

Also, I doubt that "Void taint" can be passed on to a clone. We are told that the Orokin considered the Void "a hellspace where our science and reason failed" I would be surprised if you could simply clone power like that.

The Zariman (Note the 'n') made a single fold at Saturn going to the "Outer gates". we have nothing to indicate that it wasn't staying within the origin system. Certainly nothing "Galactic" in scale

Much more likely IMHO is that the Zariman was an off-the-books experiment and it was loaded with children and mis-foldeddeliberately. Perhaps it's because your English is non native but the line 'We didn't. That would violate procedure.' comes across to me as deadpan sarcasm, and an implied threat. Here is an exaggerated version for effect:

'Why would you do that? Why did you put children on military ship?'

'We didn't. That would violate procedure. Hence impossible, hence any question on the topic would never be answered, because it would be pointless, because it could never happen. So you'd better stop talking about it.'

Also. Remember that we are in the codex entry for a Warframe, not a Tenno. Ultimately there will be a Warframe called "Ember". That our Tenno can build and channel _our_ void energy through to produce power effects. Most likely that little girl was connected to the creation of that. but to assume that Ember-the-Warframe has a single matching Tenno-with-the-same-name and that little girl is it? I think it's a stretch. (But you mention that later)

'Tenno' is already plural, you don't need to add the 's'. We have no evidence whatsoever that Tenno have any kind of technocyte infection at all, none! To assume an infection when we already have a documented reason for the power that the Warframes transform into effects (Exposure to the Void) IMHO is just conflating the non-canon plot to Dark Sector with Warframe. 

It is a bad story that "double monsters" the protagonist. If you give them a tragic backstory that turns then into a monster (Exposure to the void as mentioned in the Excalibur Prime and Mag Prime codices) you don't then given them another tragic backstory that muddies the emotional waters.

"Oh woe is me, I'm such a freak because of my exposure to the void.... oh and the fact that I have a super-mutant-cancer running through me that I happen to be mostly immune to, but I'm not going to talk about that"

See, doesn't work. Dark Sector had the virus as the origin of "special powers" and angst. Warframe has The Void instead.

It is possible that the material that made the Warframe is derived from those children. and that they are in fact not the first Tenno.

However I think it's unlikely as we-the-players can create a Warframe from scratch, name times over, indicating that it is a solved industrial process (Though a complex one)

Also I'm fairly sure that the Rhino Prime codex shows us the special relationship between the Zariman children and the "Beast" which exhibited Rhino-like powers. Given the anonymous researchers surprise that the Zariman children were there (Or even that there was anyone on the Zariman) whereas he was creating and researching technocyte monsters every day. I don't believe those creatures were "infected children" though they may well have been made from small samples from them.

Also, I doubt that "Void taint" can be passed on to a clone. We are told that the Orokin considered the Void "a hellspace where our science and reason failed" I would be surprised if you could simply clone power like that.

So grammer nazi much? lol joke joke.

Alright so they send a full ship of children into the void without any adults to pilot the ship? To feed them? They are expecting them to come back right? 

OK i do know it is not comfirm that the tennos have the virus hmmm that changes a bunch of stuff. So maybe the children as children is able to absorb void energy and gain power and the tennos as adult orokin sent into the void only have the void energy?

S#&$ your comment is really good. Thumbs up for you.

Also the special relationship can be because the beast is 1 of the zarima children. just saying,