The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Since no one in charge says anything definite and the opening screen says U17 is "developing" I am going guess it is delayed till sometime in August. I will ignore the hype and will welcome it when it finally gets here. 

you really havent been paying attention lately, have you?

The worst part is I have to teach a class this evening... so while you guys are testing out parkour I'll be trying to teach teenagers cad software... and I'll be remotely canceling screens of the not so nice things they create trying to figure out the tools instead of reading the manual like I told them..

The worst part is I have to teach a class this evening... so while you guys are testing out parkour I'll be trying to teach teenagers cad software... and I'll be remotely canceling screens of the not so nice things they create trying to figure out the tools instead of reading the manual like I told them..

Fitting Limbo avatar

Come on man... Kids need to make stuff like that. Don't be such an adult :P