Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 24Th Void Trader Appearance [Megathread]

-Kryptic

54800231.jpg

I mean Serious first theres all those flaming about getting the old weapons+

then  thers those telling me said weapons would be "just" mastery fodder....

IDK but I am happy that now the newer players can get some OP in their game.

The Prova vandal can one hit enemys with ease... like the G3 in teh raid or back when we had the Bursa those died even at 100+ to a onehit ... because it does 1.21 gigawatts of damage if you use it correctly.

DE can never make some of you players happy. Some of you are angry because you didn't get something new. For the last three void trader appearances you guys got 3 new weapons. THREE NEW WEAPONS! So to y'all complaining about the void trader have several seats.

I dont think it so much saltiness from them, as disappointment. Prova and machette suck and are known to be some of the worst melee's. Truely both weapons aren't good at anything in the slightest. Thier collector fodder, thats it.

I'm not normally disappointed by Baro, but i am this time. Weapons cant be traded, bought 4 wraiths to trade and rebuild my plat store found out i had wasted ducats and credits; which highly disappointed me and more then likely angered/annoyed others. Both weapons are terrible in: Raw damage, speed, copter, status, crits, and stance. The liset skin is nice but isn't REALLY new and while i love new siglls....its not worth as much as having a shiny new weapon to run with in the void.

I don't think people are purposely being mean or salty, i think everyone is just pensive and wanting U17 already. I mean it has been a long time since we got anything substantial to play with and we are all foaming at the mouth for that new frame and the tilset and new ways to fight and move. Not to mention the shiny new cosmetics and having a new slot to expand builds.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

I dont think it so much saltiness from them, as disappointment. Prova and machette suck and are known to be some of the worst melee's. Truely both weapons aren't good at anything in the slightest. Thier collector fodder, thats it.

I'm not normally disappointed by Baro, but i am this time. Weapons cant be traded, bought 4 wraiths to trade and rebuild my plat store found out i had wasted ducats and credits; which highly disappointed me and more then likely angered/annoyed others. Both weapons are terrible in: Raw damage, speed, copter, status, crits, and stance. The liset skin is nice but isn't REALLY new and while i love new siglls....its not worth as much as having a shiny new weapon to run with in the void.

I don't think people are purposely being mean or salty, i think everyone is just pensive and wanting U17 already. I mean it has been a long time since we got anything substantial to play with and we are all foaming at the mouth for that new frame and the tilset and new ways to fight and move. Not to mention the shiny new cosmetics and having a new slot to expand builds.

Whoa whoa whoa, the Prova Vandal is really decent! Great status and ok damage(albeit the only strong part of the weapon is status)