Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 24Th Void Trader Appearance [Megathread]

-Kryptic

While anybody that has all the items gets screwed over another week... when will I have something to waste my ducats on, Ive got almost 4k... :/

You couldn't be further from the truth my friend...

...we're screwed over for two weeks. ^.~

why does Baro have Vandal and Wraith weapons?  He's supposed to be finding stuff in the Void, not scavenging Grinner and Corpus gear.

Wondered the same acctually.

As someone who worked his @ss of for that Machete Wraith with my 273 missions or so I seriously dont mind it being released, all event weapons were going to be introduced in some way or another at some time but, through void trader?

I absolutely have no issue with that, just cuz XB1 players didn't even have a chance with that... 

the only problem is whining little 'snow flakes'

Yeah and they get served every time sooner or later. So I should also start doing it.

And for the console versions: DE could at least make these events again for PS4 and XB1 players to give them that chance.

My only problem with this is why its being released through the void trader. I mean i thought he only did buisness with void related stuff. Still, im happy to see people can get a shot at these weapons even though they are only decent.

My only problem with this is why its being released through the void trader. I mean i thought he only did buisness with void related stuff. Still, im happy to see people can get a shot at these weapons even though they are only decent.

That theory was ditched when he brought the Electricity dual-stat mods, wouldn't you agree?

Prova Vandal and Machete wraith.

Not really a fan. I didn't have them and I was pretty content with never being able to have them because they were before my time. Just makes it feel as though nothing is really special or out of bounds anymore.

Suppose it's nice for the people who didn't get it first time around, myself included. So I'm happy about it too. 

Don't really feel strongly about it though.

Thoughts?

I didn't have both so I'm pretty happy but imho, there should at least be 1 new toy for those who already have it to play with.

Tho I find it bs that these weapons were easiliy available from Baro, I would prefer that they release a tac alert instead to unlock these things while we wait for u17.

Pretty disappointing, the prova vandal just sucks and so do most machetes in my opinion. It makes no sense to me how such a small weapon acts like a heavy weapon. The swing speed is so slow for something so puny, then add to the fact that it does way less damage than a larger sword swung like it has no weight with tempo royale. You're getting either of items for the missing MR points because afterwards there's not much point to use them.

Well, at least people that missed the items are happy I guess.

Edited by ivlr3vil

It's not extreme. Newbies get their former exclusive weapons while vetereans get screwed every time. When DE now begins to throw out every damn exclusive gun I expect to release the other weapons too. These are also 3000 MR xp each.

Maybe you should be reminded that DE said that all the event weapons would be re-released one way or another, so you and any other special snowflake that feels offended at the fact that DE is doing what they said they would should get off the high horse.