Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Was The First Ever Warframe Player?

Deus-EN-

Someone who most likely doesn't play anymore. when it comes to Alpha a set group of up to 200 people are usually selected. Give or take based on how far they wanna test the server. If we are counting Alpha players, it was most likely a small group that got on only seconds apart. Its questionable if they ever looked back to the game. If we are talking closed beta, you have a list of 200+ people to choose from. Some from alpha. Others like myself simply got the invite from a buddy.

If my memory serves me right, it was DERebecca.

Well, technically, her account is nr.2 I believe, but the 1st account was a dev-testing account, not an actual players account.

So, Rebecca was the first member to join as a player, as far as I know. Need someone to confirm this...

Just a note, forum account time is not the same as game time.

IE: my forum time starts at July 2013 but if I go on "account management" on the main website, it shows my true gaming time, which is since April 2013.

This to say that I don't know how to check who's the first player, but forums data are not useful for that!

Just a note, forum account time is not the same as game time.

IE: my forum time starts at July 2013 but if I go on "account management" on the main website, it shows my true gaming time, which is since April 2013.

This to say that I don't know how to check who's the first player, but forums data are not useful for that!

This.

But now i'm also curious ...