Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Weaponry(Excal's Ult Augment Idea).

AnOldAlias

So! I've actually had this idea for a long while now and figured it's time to pop it in Fan-Concepts just for feedback and for fun. :P

When I first experienced Excal's Ultimate(Exalted Blade), at first I had thought it'd take on the form/the weapon we had equipped at the time, but as it turned out that wasn't the case.

So I've had this idea rolling around in my head for awhile, and I figured I'd write it down finally.

Single-Handed Swords: Same as it is now.
Single-Handed Daggers: Waves become smaller but become auto-homing onto enemies. Wave Damage reduced by 50% while regular weapon damage is increased by 50%. Blade turns into an Exalted Dagger.
Dual-Wield Daggers: Same as Single-Handed Daggers. Blade turns into two Dual Exalted Daggers.
Dual-Wield Swords: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Blade(s). Wave Range Reduced by 35% but Wave damage increased by 50% while regular damage decreased by 25%.
Scythe: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Scythe. Wave Range and width increased by 100%. Wave Damage increased by 100%. Regular damage decreased by 100%.
Dual-Wield Dagger+Blade: Waves become Auto-Homing. Regular though besides that.
Dual-Wield Axes: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Axe(s). Same as Dual-Wield Swords.
Machete-(Weapon Type): Waves become an energy-like-slash that follows the path of the blade with a very short delay. Wave damage increased by 200%. Wave range becomes melee range. Melee damage decreased by 25%. Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Machete.
Fist-Weapons: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Claws. Shoots balls of energy instead of waves, and when they hit enemies they explode as they go through enemies. Balls become auto-homing but decrease the AOE blast with each enemy they hit. Maximum Enemies able to hit with each ball is 3. Same stats as regular Single-Sword.
Staves/Polearms: Wave Width and Range increased by 150%. Waves have a guaranteed knockdown effect with a 2-4 second knockdown timer for each knockdown to prevent locking enemies up. Wave Damage and Melee damage decreased by 50%. Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Stave/Polearm.
Two-Handed Axe/Hammer/Sword: Wave Range decreased by 75%. Wave Damage increased by 300%. Decreases weapon attack speed by 50%. Regular Melee damage stays the same. Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Claymore/Hammer/Something.
Redeemer(Melee-Gun Type: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Gun-Blade. You can Melee with it regularly with the same stats as Single-Handed Swords, but shooting the gun with holding E shoots out (Amount of bullets here that Redeemer shoots) smaller waves that deal 100% extra Wave Damage with Auto-Homing onto Enemies. Waves are 50% slower when shooting them from the Gun-Blade.
Sword-And-Board(Shield+Weapon Type): Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Shield-Blade. Blocking Reflects 200% of the damage back at enemies, and takes energy away from your energy pool instead of stamina when your stamina runs out(Or with a timer, since the new update is removing Stamina). Same stats otherwise as Single-Handed Swords.
Whips: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Whip. Almost the same stats as Machete but the "WAVE" follows the entire length/trail of the whip as it attacks.

Alright! These are just generalized suggestions, of course. Stats can be changed and the like, but I wanted to get at least some general info down. If I missed a weapon-class please say so! I think I missed Glaive/Tonfa's.. But to be honest I dunno what I could put for those. v.v
Leave feedback, to. I'd love to hear suggestions and stuff!

So! I've actually had this idea for a long while now and figured it's time to pop it in Fan-Concepts just for feedback and for fun. :P

When I first experienced Excal's Ultimate(Exalted Blade), at first I had thought it'd take on the form/the weapon we had equipped at the time, but as it turned out that wasn't the case.

So I've had this idea rolling around in my head for awhile, and I figured I'd write it down finally.

Single-Handed Swords: Same as it is now.

Single-Handed Daggers: Waves become smaller but become auto-homing onto enemies. Wave Damage reduced by 50% while regular weapon damage is increased by 50%. Blade turns into an Exalted Dagger.

Dual-Wield Daggers: Same as Single-Handed Daggers. Blade turns into two Dual Exalted Daggers.

Dual-Wield Swords: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Blade(s). Wave Range Reduced by 35% but Wave damage increased by 50% while regular damage decreased by 25%.

Scythe: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Scythe. Wave Range and width increased by 100%. Wave Damage increased by 100%. Regular damage decreased by 100%.

Dual-Wield Dagger+Blade: Waves become Auto-Homing. Regular though besides that.

Dual-Wield Axes: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Axe(s). Same as Dual-Wield Swords.

Machete-(Weapon Type): Waves become an energy-like-slash that follows the path of the blade with a very short delay. Wave damage increased by 200%. Wave range becomes melee range. Melee damage decreased by 25%. Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Machete.

Fist-Weapons: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Claws. Shoots balls of energy instead of waves, and when they hit enemies they explode as they go through enemies. Balls become auto-homing but decrease the AOE blast with each enemy they hit. Maximum Enemies able to hit with each ball is 3. Same stats as regular Single-Sword.

Staves/Polearms: Wave Width and Range increased by 150%. Waves have a guaranteed knockdown effect with a 2-4 second knockdown timer for each knockdown to prevent locking enemies up. Wave Damage and Melee damage decreased by 50%. Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Stave/Polearm.

Two-Handed Axe/Hammer/Sword: Wave Range decreased by 75%. Wave Damage increased by 300%. Decreases weapon attack speed by 50%. Regular Melee damage stays the same. Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Claymore/Hammer/Something.

Redeemer(Melee-Gun Type: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Gun-Blade. You can Melee with it regularly with the same stats as Single-Handed Swords, but shooting the gun with holding E shoots out (Amount of bullets here that Redeemer shoots) smaller waves that deal 100% extra Wave Damage with Auto-Homing onto Enemies. Waves are 50% slower when shooting them from the Gun-Blade.

Sword-And-Board(Shield+Weapon Type): Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Shield-Blade. Blocking Reflects 200% of the damage back at enemies, and takes energy away from your energy pool instead of stamina when your stamina runs out(Or with a timer, since the new update is removing Stamina). Same stats otherwise as Single-Handed Swords.

Whips: Turns Exalted Blade into Exalted Whip. Almost the same stats as Machete but the "WAVE" follows the entire length/trail of the whip as it attacks.

Alright! These are just generalized suggestions, of course. Stats can be changed and the like, but I wanted to get at least some general info down. If I missed a weapon-class please say so! I think I missed Glaive/Tonfa's.. But to be honest I dunno what I could put for those. v.v

Leave feedback, to. I'd love to hear suggestions and stuff!

Try this. Been a mod idea since 2013. Though surprisingly it didn't get much traction/exposure. It's a less spammy version of Exalted Blade in mod form for all melee. Works similar to Melee Channel. Stores energy used to then release it in a projectile energy wave.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102636-mod-suggestion-melee-projection/

Edited by RawGritz

I like the thought process, it would probably need tuned though, for example giving dual swords more damage defeats the purpose of Excalibur's single blade passive. But I like where your head is at, variety is nice.