Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Game Character Are You Most Like?

PsychedelicSnake

Well, stop helping that bastard Locke hunt me, I got stuff to do! :P

That's not entirely confirmed as yet. For all we know Arbiter will end up siding with the chief, he and chief has history were Locke just kind of appears because 343 need a new character.

That's not entirely confirmed as yet. For all we know Arbiter will end up siding with the chief, he and chief has history were Locke just kind of appears because 343 need a new character.

I can totally see Locke about to blow away Chief, so Arby pokes him through the back with his energy sword... Oooh, ooooooohhh, 343 pls.

I can totally see Locke about to blow away Chief, so Arby pokes him through the back with his energy sword... Oooh, ooooooohhh, 343 pls.

The whole setup of Halo 5 just seems wrong to me, I understand Locke being a #$&(%, but the rest of his team hate chief for no reason, and all of a sudden the promethians are on chiefs side? WTF? 343 gonna need some CoD ghosts ending, level of plot armour to make this game work.

The whole setup of Halo 5 just seems wrong to me, I understand Locke being a #$&(%, but the rest of his team hate chief for no reason, and all of a sudden the promethians are on chiefs side? WTF? 343 gonna need some CoD ghosts ending, level of plot armour to make this game work.

They don't hate the Chief, they're just doing their job... Well, Buck is anyway, (and he knows when the rest of humanity learns of their task, they will be hated by all of humanity) I know absolutely nothing about the two females in Osiris, other than Vale (the red one) speaks fluent Sangheili. No idea what their view on the Chief is. Didact is (presumed) dead, so they (the Prometheans) don't have a controller anymore, and Chief is 'the child of the Forerunners' or something like that, so it's possible they listen to him. I'm more interested to see how the Promethians even still exist, they were supposedly all destroyed when Requiem was sucked into its sun, and destroyed.

I stopped playing CoD after MW2, so I have no idea what you're referring to.

They don't hate the Chief, they're just doing their job... Well, Buck is anyway, (and he knows when the rest of humanity learns of their task, they will be hated by all of humanity) I know absolutely nothing about the two females in Osiris, other than Vale (the red one) speaks fluent Sangheili. No idea what their view on the Chief is. Didact is (presumed) dead, so they (the Prometheans) don't have a controller anymore, and Chief is 'the child of the Forerunners' or something like that, so it's possible they listen to him. I'm more interested to see how the Promethians even still exist, they were supposedly all destroyed when Requiem was sucked into its sun, and destroyed.

I stopped playing CoD after MW2, so I have no idea what you're referring to.

I'm not buying Didact or Cortana being dead. The promethians were never just restricted to Requiem, that's just the resting place of the Didact, also his wife is now apparently an AI that has control over the Promethians too, I'd almost bet thats what 343's plot armour is.

Also in CoD goats the plot armour is the evil guy Rourke, gets shot in the chest by a 50 calibre revolver, that has enough force to penetrate 4 layers (2 seperate suits from front to back) of body armour and still smash the hardened glass of the train. The same train they were in previously fell over 100 metres into the water after getting hit by a space mortar, before the fight scene. The guy who was holding him back as you shot him, who took the bullet through his armour after Rourke did, is near death and you drag him out of the train to the surface. Rourke somehow magically survives the full force of the 50 cal bullet, being drowned, and makes it onto the same beach to drag you away, and is somehow more alive than you, despite you never taking a bullet. That Rourke is dead more than 5 times over in reality.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I'm not buying Didact or Cortana being dead. The promethians were never just restricted to Requiem, that's just the resting place of the Didact, also his wife is now apparently an AI that has control over the Promethians too, I'd almost bet thats what 343's plot armour is.

-snip-

In the newest vidoc 'A hero reborn' toward the end, Chief is looking at something, and he says in surprised voice "Cortana?" So I doubt she's perma-dead, like that's something you just can't do. Didact is more likely to be perma-dead, but his voice at the end of Halo 4 makes me feel like he survived. I was under the impression she died or whatever after giving the Chief the new DNA or whatever it was? Maybe not, I don't know lol.

Damn xD

Yuri from Command and Conquer 2.
Obviously manipulating things, and when it comes to leading an army I am so exuberantly silly that people either get rid of me so they don't have to deal with me later or ignore me because I am not a threat.

-snip-

So I looked up some extended universe lore last night... The Didact did survive the grenade straight to the chest, and falling hundreds of feet into whatever the Composer uses to disintegrate humans, but anyway, he was killed at the Composer array, when Chief blew off a chunk of Installation 03, sending it crashing into the Composer array, causing some kind of micro-activation, destroying the Composer array, and the Didact. So he's confirmed totally dead.

Enemies always dodge grenade + splatter attempts, and never flee. Also makes suicide grunts more frequent.

ahh. well I was talking about real life and how if a war came in that I would act like a grunt.

If i was playing halo and somebody did activate the skull while I was a grunt I wouldn't run way but I would most likely blow myself up with grenade spams.