Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes In Real Life

Awsumniss

You can kill your school bullies with any frame. Except loki.

Loki would be better. Just troll them so hard they kill themselves.

Also, totally Ash.

Teleport to target: "Heard you were talking S#&$."

Banshee.

Move! *whoosh*

Demolitions expert - "Aim there" or just punch people in random spots like the feet which could increase their pain by like 10 :)

Silence is OP, it would give everyone a headache and basically nobody could move because we rely on hearing for movement.

SQ would definitely be appealing if you had other people you needed to help get in or out of an area

Loki would be better. Just troll them so hard they kill themselves.

Also, totally Ash.

Teleport to target: "Heard you were talking S#&$."

Yeah. Instead of killing them, keep trolling them until they turn insane. And with invisibility power i know what guys will do to girls. lol

Edited by _Kurse_

Vauban so I can troll my neighbors by vortexing their house then slapping a bounce pad under it. Or Tesla their pool. Or Bastille their car in the morning.

Lol'd at the car part. 

(P.S, Bounce pad them in their sleep as a wake up call) 

I think I'd use either Nova (worm hole op) 

Or

Nekros  I could revive people, have an undead army, make everyone flee from me, then make them drop extra lootz

im gonna have to go with rhino for the bank robbing stuff... although im sure a liset in my backyard might give away the fact i had robbed it. "nothing to see here folks, thats just how i drive to work"

It's a stealth ship. Just cloak.

Loki or Ash for sure. See a armed robber at a store? Put a decoy in front of him, he'll freak out. Or you could walk outside and switch teleport with him. Or just...disarm him I guess. Not as fun.

Or murder him brutally with Ash.

Im pretty sure if nova was actually realistic IRL either you or the world would be quickly blown up by all the anti matter you'll create...

TBH my decision would be zephyr, being able to fly everywhere and get rid of annoying people whit tornade is always usefull. Although i probably wouldnt dive bomb just to keep my face in one piece.

Either Ash (Prime) or Loki (Prime). Why? Well, I am mischievous as heart, and likes to sneak around. Now who are the stealthy Frames in WF? Eyup, the two aforementioned frames.

I swear I am not going to use the frames for nefarious purposes.

Or am I?

Excalibur for sure, I don't have any specific need for extra special abilities if I'm gonna be ridiculously strong and fast in that suit.

Would really like to live a simpler life in a more secluded area with a home and furnishings that I build myself.

Gonna be the best exalted blade wielding carpenter :D

Excalibur for sure, I don't have any specific need for extra special abilities if I'm gonna be ridiculously strong and fast in that suit.

Would really like to live a simpler life in a more secluded area with a home and furnishings that I build myself.

Gonna be the best exalted blade wielding carpenter :D

This is ADORABLE

hydroid because the world need a hero

a hero that can clean up the world in the funnyest way possible...

hentai style (but can you imagin  that on the news? 5 bank robbers where brutaly probed into submision by the vigilantee tenticle man)

I have a feeling that "Fun" with Mirage is weirder.