Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metal Gear Solid 5! Hype!

(PSN)lydon123

I know it's not out for another month but oh my MGS5 looks amazing! I very rarely get excited about new games. I was kinda excited for the new Batman game but it was a bit of a flop. Before that I can't remember the last game I got so hyped about.

If you haven't seen the gameplay footage, then maybe check it out on youtube.

MGS5 looks to be an open world version of peace walker with a ton load more to do. My favorite MGS so far is MGS3 Snake eater but MGS5 could very well take the crown here.

Now update 17 is out this week for PC it would seem. I am uncertain if U17 will release before or after MGS5 releases (September 1st) but I hope it releases for consoles before September because (nothing personal Warframe) I will be to busy jumping out of cardboard boxes, snapping necks, dropping supplies on peoples heads, customizing everything, setting DDog on gaurds and strapping C4 to a jeep then ballooning it in to a helicopter before blowing said helicopter up (you can do some interesting things) to even begin to be to worried about U17.   

So,

Are you excited for MGS5?

If so, why?

What was your favorite MGS?

Are you going to strap C4 to a jeep then role it in to a group of enemies before blowing it?

Are you going to strap C4 to a gaurd then wait for him to have a chat to all his chums before blowing them all sky high?

Are you going to see what else you can strap C4 to, maybe even strap some to your face then headbutt someone in to oblivion?

We know there is a multiplayer but do you think it will have CO-OP Campaign or something similar?

What is the favorite feature that you know of in MGS5? For me it would have to be the open world aspect and the customization options.

Are you going to strap C4 to...just kidding, but not really.

It's the last game of the series without much context on PC, and likely a troublesome installation at that, considering the fallout Kojima and Konami had.

Hype rather tame at this point

I have heard of the fall out between Kojima and Konami but I never delve in to the details. As for PC stuff I'm not that savy. At any rate If you get MGS5 I hope it installs well and handles well on PC :)

So,

Are you excited for MGS5?

If so, why?

What was your favorite MGS?

Are you going to strap C4 to a jeep then role it in to a group of enemies before blowing it?

Are you going to strap C4 to a gaurd then wait for him to have a chat to all his chums before blowing them all sky high?

Are you going to see what else you can strap C4 to, maybe even strap some to your face then headbutt someone in to oblivion?

We know there is a multiplayer but do you think it will have CO-OP Campaign or something similar?

What is the favorite feature that you know of in MGS5? For me it would have to be the open world aspect and the customization options.

Are you going to strap C4 to...just kidding, but not really.

- Damn straight I am

- Because it's a Metal Gear game (that never disappoints me), no further details needed

- MGS4 was my favorite. I have Ground Zeroes but it's only a taste of the new FOX Engine, not enough to say I like it over MGS4

- I'm going to strap C4 to a jeep first then use Fulton recovery balloons to launch it into the air and then explode it in midair

- I'm going to strap C4 to a guard and his friends first then use Fulton recovery balloons to launch them into the air and then explode them one by one like happy festival fireworks. Kaz will be proud :')

- I'm going to throw C4 in the air and command Quiet to shoot them in the direction of aircrafts and detonate them

- Doubt it, but that's not to say it's not likely to be a new feature to MGS

- Fulton recovery system! Gotta capture ALL the things!

- Gotta capture ALL the things!

Edited by Trowicia

- Damn straight I am

- Because it's a Metal Gear game (that never disappoints me), no further details needed

- MGS4 was my favorite. I have Ground Zeroes but it's only a taste of the new FOX Engine, not enough to say I like it over MGS4

- I'm going to strap C4 to a jeep first then use Fulton recovery balloons to launch it into the air and then explode it in midair

- I'm going to strap C4 to a guard and his friends first then use Fulton recovery balloons to launch them into the air and then explode them one by one like happy festival fireworks. Kaz will be proud :')

- I'm going to throw C4 in the air and command Quiet to shoot them in the direction of aircrafts and detonate them

- Doubt it, but that's not to say it's not likely to be a new feature to MGS

- Fulton recovery system! Gotta capture ALL the things!

- Gotta capture ALL the things!

XD glad i'm not the only one excited. I've been paying ground zeroes lately because i'm that excited!