Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Can Be More Innovative

GKelvinGDragon

It can create more special enemies, monster, boss, like a giant can do. More specifically, the planet can be manufactured, it can be more attractive players scene. You can also create more mission story mode allows players to thoroughly understand Warframe, try to do something special story. I think the monster enemy can do more horror more frightening aspects can reference such as Dead Space, Resident Evil, The Evil Within from those third-person shooting refer to their style. We are hoping to develop a world-class boss so that players can play together and then get the special reward. I think can build a main city so that all players can do exchange, trading in a luxurious, gorgeous place and interaction. 100 floors Sword Art Online in the crusade, I feel good, the focus is to try to attract players of manufacturing innovation. Also can develop a special skill between players and the players, and finally able to try a first person shooter mode. These are thought to provide advice, I played a lot of games. As a player I should stand in the position of providing you the views of the players, the game more vivid and attractive. Thank You.

I love translator software. Everything just sounds funny.

Alot of this I can imagine some players would be unhappy with, Warframe isn't an MMORPG, and personally I don't want it to be one. Horror, not everyone likes being scared.

Let the developers create the game they envision, rather than trying to turn it into a cookie cutter MMO.

This game is not about trying to copy other games, it's about finding it's own place among those giants. Warframe already has one of the most innovative and smooth gameplay experiences in recent gaming history. Just because it isn't like other games doesn't mean it SHOULD be like other games.

He wants the game to be more like an insanely large MMORPG rather than an MMO"FPS".

I for one don't think we need huge cities of interaction, relays to just fine.

Most of the planets are getting their own tilesets in the future. The Uranus Sealabs is the most recent addition.

If i got it right, op would want to see general hub area, actual storyline, more diverse enemy design, game to have some horror like experience, "world" bosses.

Ah ok, now it makes sense. I guess our Relay's act as the HUBS, I just hope the Story and more diverse enemies portion comes along. Horror though, that's an iffy one. Maybe for the infested, but not for the overall game, it may detract many players from playing. World bosses, well that's if DE has that in the cards as something they'd want to do.