Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Oddity Found: Wrath Of The Twin Queens

Rylexia

Upon further investigation it would seem that it's room specific. I've encountered it in the same spot three times in a row. It was in the same mission as the first one however.

0wsYMAT.jpg

It's in this room if anyone wants to search for themselves.

I believe that they said a while back that there were possibly similar tileset marks like the Orokitty, added by devs. This is probably one of them.

It definitely could be, but the difference is you can scan these and get a prompt from it. I have no idea if it holds any significance, however.

CB67qF2.png

It seems I mistook what it said originally. This is what pops up when you scan it. All in all it seems interesting. It is confirmed to be in the same spot every time. You can also scan it over and over again which leads me to believe it's more of an easter egg than anything.

Might be Orokitty Mk-2 then. Was that tile recently updated with PBR or something? They may be adding a new version as they update tiles.

They do seem to be in the locations where orokitties originally were.

Then that's probably most likely what they are. They actually have cat ears and everything. As well as being fully fleshed out in Orokin Gold.

So it seems, there's also an entry for them in the Codex now. It still says undiscovered for me though. I wonder if you have to find them in order or something. In which case it could take a while. Also, to answer your previous question. Yes, that tileset and quite a few others were updated with PBR in U17.

Okay, if you guys could please make notes of which mission/planet these happen to be on (it seems yeah, confirmed that they are not random appearances, and are specific to each node/mission). There's a total of 56 of these things. Makes sense we should make note of each so we can eventually find each one.