Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Heavy Spoilers] The Natah Quest Revelation (Now With Pictures)

Kaokasalis

So if Lotus is our mother, maybe Clem is our half-brother!

We did always assume that the Grineer wanna get Clem to kill us, but what if they just wanna reunite us with him to bring peace between the Tenno and the Grineer.
We simply don't remember it because we got hit in the head when Lotus shut the lid of the Cryopod too hasty.
And she won't tell us because that would reveal the affair between her and Vay Hek.

Wait... So you're saying that we might have known the Lotus while she was still Natah? I thougt of it as that she became the Lotus during her mission as a sleeper agent (gain out trust, etc.), but then finally 'killed' Natah when she chose not to complete the final sequence and hid the Tenno away, after coming to love and care for them.

I kinda look at the incident as the first known example to which the Lotus' convictions started to waver. Maybe that's just one of the many events that made her change her mind about us.

Either is possible, thought it paints the interaction in a different light than

When she was telling Mirage to "run" she was trying to get her to flee. Mirage laughed at the suggestion.

When she was telling Mirage rescue was coming, she was taunting her. Mirage knew they were lies from the start.

Though it wouldn't line up with Mirage's final thoughts to Lotus being for her not to worry for her.

Ultimately we don't know when Lotus contacted the Tenno or how, it may not have even happened until the Tenno pushed out to fight the Sentients in Tau (the system with the blue star from Mag's Codex). I think Tombs of the Sentient might show us more.