Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Only Time Doritos Are Acceptable

MagPrime

Oh.

But... but...

Eh, whatever tickles your fancy.

I tried using Doritos myself once. It certainly didn't tickle mine.

Was it pure Doritos, or a mix with veggies and other stuff?  Gotta have the variety or else the Doritos are too much.

I had a coworker that would crush up a small bag of Doritos and put it on her salad with taco seasoned hamburger.  She called it a taco salad.  :x  It was not tasty.

Edited by Noamuth

Ahh.  So if it's inside Nacho Mountain, is it acceptable?

It just looks visually wrong. I mean, I do make Chinese steamed eggs (which, when finished, has a very light yellow colour) and add scallions on them as the finishing touch, but the colour is much lighter than the nachos, which makes for less of a colour clash (either that, or I add a bit of soy sauce to the steamed egg before adding on the scallions, so it would be green against light brown, which looks better.). 

I failed a step

My kitchen is now on fire

wut do?

Grab your marshmallows, gram crackers and chocolate.

It just looks visually wrong. I mean, I do make Chinese steamed eggs (which, when finished, has a very light yellow colour) and add scallions on them as the finishing touch, but the colour is much lighter than the nachos, which makes for less of a colour clash (either that, or I add a bit of soy sauce to the steamed egg before adding on the scallions, so it would be green against light brown, which looks better.). 

Hmm, I can see that.  I like bright, contrasting colors, so the green on the white/yellow is appealing to me.  

Grab your marshmallows, gram crackers and chocolate.

Hmm, I can see that.  I like bright, contrasting colors, so the green on the white/yellow is appealing to me.  

Now i'm on fire because I forgot the sticks to put the marshmallows on, so I tried to hold it out over the fire.

Why have you forsaken me noa! ;~;

It's pretty simple.

-1 bag plain nacho chips

-1 bag regular Doritos

-1 lb hamburger 

-1 teaspoon taco seasoning

-3 green onions (chopped)

-1 cup Spanish Vegetable mix

-1 medium sized can of black olives

-1 package of Mexican Blend shredded cheese

Crumble fry the hamburger, add the taco seasoning when the meat is about half done.  Layer the pans with a mix of plain nacho chips and Doritos, black olives, cheese.  Another layer of the chip mix, black olives, cheese, meat, green onions, then more chips, meat, green onions, cheese, etc. until you have Nacho Mountain.  

Pop into the oven at 250-300 for a few minutes.  Since the meat is cooked, you only need it in there long enough to melt the cheese.

I'm lazy, can you come to my house and cook for me? :P

I'd be careful, Noamuth.

This one was in your thread.

But then that means I have to be careful around half of LPW, you and a few feedback lurkers as well...

I'm lazy, can you come to my house and cook for me? :P

I'm lazy as well, can you bring your house to mine?  It'll be a House Nacho Party.