Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did... All Rate Of Fire Mods Get An Upgrade?

MokutoBunshi

If it is, its mine now, I own ALL bows in the game!

Had to catch em all!

]\'[

Untrue.

You don't have the Attica, which by the standards of these mods, is a (cross)bow.

...Also, attica + max fire rate + thunderbolt + mirage = fireworks show.

As another note, negative fire rate mods (critical delay) also got doubled... I put it and no other mods on my daikyu, started charging a shot, went to get coffee, came back, re-aligned my shot and killed a grineer. Best multi-tasking weapon in the game now.

Untrue.

You don't have the Attica, which by the standards of these mods, is a (cross)bow.

As another note, negative fire rate mods (critical delay) also got doubled... I put it and no other mods on my daikyu, started charging a shot, went to get coffee, came back, re-aligned my shot and killed a grineer. Best multi-tasking weapon in the game now.

O_O The.... Attica.... counts as.... a bow?? AND NOT A GUN!!!!!??!?!??!?!!!!! JUST BECAUSE BOW MODS WORK??!?!

(*hiss*, hate triggered weapons)

Ill BE BACK!!!

]\'[

Untrue.

@Acaelus

A0YLVBM.jpg

I'M BACK!!!

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

I probably COULD but, I prefer a bow with a lot of damage.

]\'[

my old build on dread says hello ^^

This is amazing!

Time to OliverQueen-Frame.

Has anyone actually hit a fire-rate cap with this yet?

Im going to try Speed trigger+Shred+Vile Acceleration for the heck of it

well not yet but gotta check it out.. yesterday :P

I wonder if it works for Attica as well, since it is classified as a bow. (It can use Thunderbolt, which is a bow-only mod)

it should....

omg.....

brb :P

Vile acceleration also got 2x for bows soooo.

Edit, Apparently all RoF increasing mods have 2x multi on bows.

all 3 mods on one bow...you charge so fast that it's full without charging and clicking breaks the universe, thus you beat the game

Can you make a bow machinegun yet?

You know what, I might be able to with the attica and the three speed mods.

]\'[

all 3 mods on one bow...you charge so fast that it's full without charging and clicking breaks the universe, thus you beat the game

Omg, someone please put maxed shred, vile acceleration and speed trigger on a dread and use it in a game and make a video or a gif, I want to see the SPEED

I'm on it!

]\'[

I decided to think in reverse, rather than more fire rate, why not... LESS?! *Evil genius laugh coupled with lightning*

Thus, I have created...

hfouPZ8.jpg

The negative charge speed Daikyu! Since, by game logic, -4 is a higher number than 1.8, I immediately went to test this with reload speed chroma and reload speed mods, the result... http://gfycat.com/IncredibleLittleGuanaco

Genius, 10/10, Daikyu best weapon in game.

Any other bow will charge forever and will never fire. Also the Daikyu shots, despite the fact that the Daikyu can't fire without being fully charged, are somehow uncharged shots, so yeah.

Although the attica... Yeah I made a separate thread for that.

I decided to think in reverse, rather than more fire rate, why not... LESS?! *Evil genius laugh coupled with lightning*

Thus, I have created...

hfouPZ8.jpg

The negative charge speed Daikyu! Since, by game logic, -4 is a higher number than 1.8, I immediately went to test this with reload speed chroma and reload speed mods, the result... http://gfycat.com/IncredibleLittleGuanaco

Any other bow will charge forever and will never fire. Also the Daikyu shots, despite the fact that the Daikyu can't fire without being fully charged, are somehow uncharged shots, so yeah.

and i just sold my daikyu jesterday...fuuuuuuuuuu

Is lethal torrent and gunslinger the same?

There's no "technical" bows for the pistol category, so I doubt it was considered, but for curiosity's sake I tested it out, and no neither in the mod description or on the closest weapon to a bow, the ballistica, does it work.

Thus, I have created...

hfouPZ8.jpg

Can I join in that thread? I want to try max fire rate + max - fire rate since I have all the bows in the game. This is gonna be good.

]\'[

There's no "technical" bows for the pistol category, so I doubt it was considered, but for curiosity's sake I tested it out, and no neither in the mod description or on the closest weapon to a bow, the ballistica, does it work.

Ahh I love my ratka...

I hate it when I realize I butchered my grammar in replies...

Omg, someone please put maxed shred, vile acceleration and speed trigger on a dread and use it in a game and make a video or a gif, I want to see the SPEED

don't have vid but just did - you are reloading the bow a way longer than it takes to charge :P (charge up time I achieved was 0.2s iirc with reload taking whole half of second - I need to max out that primed fast hands... anyone knows any more mods for faster reloading? :P

aticka, doing 9,33 speed with shred and speed trigger, just went with mirage to see hows its going, small rooms just cant see anything too much explosions

and recoils becomes hard to manage :P

Edited by Elenortirie

This is amazing!

Time to OliverQueen-Frame.

Has anyone actually hit a fire-rate cap with this yet?

Im going to try Speed trigger+Shred+Vile Acceleration for the heck of it

lmao.i find the show arrow too cheesy,hard to appreciate it. Its like a kid wrote the story.

Now My Bowmen ARMY! WE SHALL RISE AND HEAD TOWARDS THE HORIZON AND TAKE OVER GALAXY!

THEY SHALL FEEL THE STINGING RAIN OF OUR ARROWS AND THE OLD WAYS OF BLADE SHALL RISE AGAIN!

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

Edited by MokutoBunshi