Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Eggs Still Drop On Earth?

KingTaro

Question

Anyone managed to get an Egg on Earth since U17?

Never went through so many runs for an Egg before. Starting to wonder whether or not they still drop there.

My Ash Prime went from just having hit 27 to 30 and beyond through all these Earth Capture missions. With 4k exp/run, that's at least 40 runs, not counting all the runs I did after hitting 30.

With 40 runs and 4 dens per mission on average, that's already at least 160 dens without an Egg.

So, could anyone confirm that the Egg still drops on Earth?

12 answers to this question

Yep.

Lua is your friend for many things. One stop shop for a) neurodes, b) T3 keys, and c) kubrow eggs.

It's also good for practicing your new parkour skills, since it still needs a LOT of running around to get anything done.

The drops are wierd after u17. Done many jupiter runs, destroyed most of the containers, after like 15 missions not a single neural sensor.

Then I went to saturn to farm orokin cells, same thing as on jupiter not a single orokin cell.

So I'm like "damn that rng lets try something else".

I'm farming kubrow eggs now and guess what?....

Best thing is on uranus I'm speed running killing like 15 mobs total during capture mission and still... I get gallium...

Edited by TaqeGrey

I had two drops in two runs when I could not obtain them. next day I went to hunt some eggs, and gess wut? I am lucky to find atleast one dent in a mission, what can be said about eggs then? Yes, I wrote it right. I do not even find the dents. I was running Lua for all of this. I found eggs only when I was full with them. padumts.