Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steve's Tip On Finding Natah Quest

Elkybam

Steve: https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/627293855419920384

Either a capture or deception mission should be sufficient for quick runs. (Exterminates are bugged)

Also, don't go rushing into rooms too fast, after hearing an eerie warning audio. Look for signs of corpses lying around, that cannot be gibbed. Helios may not be able to scan them (haven't tested this myself), so keep an additional scanner in case.

Say thanks to Steve. This should have made it into the patch notes though.

Edited by Elkybam

Honestly i find that a bit stupid they WANT you to use archwing which i think isnt very popular

I like archwing in space (the corpus trench run tile <3 ). Underwater archwing its way too slow feels like im crawling. But meh, i can just avoid the stuff i dont enjoy and take advantage of voicing my opinion on it now and then.

Thanks for the tips! Appreciated.

You'll get a single blue flash, similar to syndicate assassin arrivals.  They usually spawn AHEAD of you in the tile set.  Listen for the whale sounds and chirping.  I know... underwater tileset -> like there's any shortage of whale sounds.  Scan them.  Don't let them scan you.  Shooting them only draws their attention, so go without a sentinel, or disarm it at least.