Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, This Is Total Bs. Seriously Bs !

Zyfe3rX

So VOID KEYS, yea . I bought a bunch of em. Good, amazing everything except one little but main part.

Really Why the hell does Extermination III drops Reaper Handle ? Now i got 11 reaper handles with me. Really DE you guys should tweak that damn reaper handle and give us something else. We are already spending money and still why do you guys troll us ?

Reaper Handles

Latron prime BPs

Latron Handle

^ these drop like common artifacts ~.~ !

Especially the BLOODY reaper handle !

So VOID KEYS, yea . I bought a bunch of em. Good, amazing everything except one little but main part.

Really Why the hell does Extermination III drops Reaper Handle ? Now i got 11 reaper handles with me. Really DE you guys should tweak that damn reaper handle and give us something else. We are already spending money and still why do you guys troll us ?

Reaper Handles

Latron prime BPs

Latron Handle

^ these drop like common artifacts ~.~ !

Especially the BLOODY reaper handle !

They are not trolling you, it's all random, and you took the risk of buying the Keys for platinum, which you don't need to, stop crying about it, at least you didn't get any Reaper Blueprints that deletes the key and everything you got during the mission including mods cash and xp. Edited by tatcher

They need money to run the freakin game you are playing which is free, ungreatful brat. -.-

Woah-woah, rabid fanboys in a nutshell.

On topic: yeah, the drop rates are pretty BS. I did 5 Void runs, got Latron Prime PB, 3 Reaper Handles and Reaper BP (which wasn't saved by the way). 

This should be fixed next hotfix, no more handles in Ext III.

I don't think that's needed, you should rather concetrate on fixing the Reaper Blueprint bug, the falling through the floor bug, and the purchasing Void key 5 pack giving you 2-4 instead, I'm still missing 6 Void keys and 2 Reaper blueprints. Edited by tatcher

On topic: yeah, the drop rates are pretty BS. I did 5 Void runs, got Latron Prime PB, 3 Reaper Handles and Reaper BP (which wasn't saved by the way).

I did 5 void runs, got two Latron Prime stocks and 3 bloody Reaper Handles, so you're actually luckier than me in a way.

Rabid fanboys in a nutshell, really? I'm just saying that DE is making a F2P game and this guy comes and says they just want money, like really, everyone needs money, DE has to eat too, and they need money to further develop their again FREE game.

Rabid fanboys in a nutshell, really? I'm just saying that DE is making a F2P game and this guy comes and says they just want money, like really, everyone needs money, DE has to eat too, and they need money to further develop their again FREE game.

Yeah, and do you think that worshipping every DE's action makes the game good? Drop rates were bugged and even the dev admitted it, but you continue to defend them and insult people in ths thread. 

That doesnt mean you can screw around the drop rate.

The chance of getting an Extermination III  or Raid III is less than 1/6 , considering its rarity its like 1/10 chance !

And you have admit , you are either on something or you are acting dumb !

This should be fixed next hotfix, no more handles in Ext III.

Also what about RAID III <------ ?

I think those handles should only come in normal raid and extermination (and at a low chance)

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Yeah, and do you think that worshipping every DE's action makes the game good? Drop rates were bugged and even the dev admitted it, but you continue to defend them and insult people in ths thread.

I am far from worshipping DE, I am not insulting anyone in this thread either, and there are more important ''bugs'' than getting an item several times.