Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulkar Should I Get Or Not ?

Feminator

Don't get it.  No AP and no polarity.  Unless the extra 25 damage makes up for the loss of innate AP then that's fine but it still has no polarity slot.  IMO not worth it at all.  

It's very good in its usage. The zoom is quicker and very smooth. You can actually quickscope with it to a degree. The firerate is also good, though, this is a sniper weapon mind you. Probably a shot every 0.7-8 seconds, not sure.

Only problem with it is no armor piercing, so you can't do good damage with a body shot.

Edited by Stygi

It's very good in its usage. The zoom is quicker and very smooth. You can actually quickscope with it to a degree. The firerate is also good, though, this is a sniper weapon mind you. Probably a shot every 0.7-8 seconds, not sure.

Only problem with it is no armor piercing, so you can't do good damage with a body shot.

Our sniper rifles are perfectly accurate from the hip. What's the point of quickscoping? 

Our sniper rifles are perfectly accurate from the hip. What's the point of quickscoping? 

It has even better accuracy. The point of hard aiming is to get headshots and get enemies under cover. Players are going to use a certain playstyle if they can handle it. Some like quickscoping because it's fast and they think it's more reliable and certain than hip accuracy. But that's not really an important point in my previous post. <.<

I like mine so far, it does great damage. The only downside I can see right now is my reload speed is pretty dam slow. I never got the snipetron so I cannot compare it but I have used the paris and Latron for a while now for similar gameplay and I can say I like this weapon for now. I must also say I don't have any reload mods on it yet so don't get too discouraged it was just my initial thought.

Edited by Fireblac