Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halo Wars 2!

Cynaris

It is time! Microsoft is finally committing more towards PC!

We are getting some XB1 ports, like Killer Instinct, and the remastered Gears of War, and now..

Halo Wars 2, by none other than Creative Assembly!

For better or worse, we'll see.

Edited by Cynaris

I'm super hyped for Halo Wars 2. A lot of purists didn't like it, but I loved it. The cutscenes were great, the music was fantastic, and as far as I know it was the only good RTS to ever be put on console. I loved the campaign, although I'm a bit more neutral on the multiplayer portion. 

But more than anything, I want to know what the hell happened to the characters from the first game.

I'm super hyped for Halo Wars 2. A lot of purists didn't like it, but I loved it. The cutscenes were great, the music was fantastic, and as far as I know it was the only good RTS to ever be put on console. I loved the campaign, although I'm a bit more neutral on the multiplayer portion. 

But more than anything, I want to know what the hell happened to the characters from the first game.

Well, Universe at War; Earth Assault was my baby as a console RTS...

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you completed the game on Legendary, at the end, Serina says "Captain, wake up! Something has happened!" ...In a comic (or maybe a book, I'm not sure) from a year or two ago, Sarah Palmer and a group of Spartans are sent on a mission to find the Spirit of Fire... It was infested by the Flood, and somehow is on a collision course with a sun. And that's what happens when you get lazy writers. But it has been stated that the games are canon, not the books, and the books have some serious continuity errors already, so it's possible, and very likely they will say what truly happened to the crew, if you pay attention, in the trailer, the Spartans are wearing the same armor as in Halo Wars, so this is most likely in or around the same time period.

Oh damn, never thought I'd see the day. Halo wars was awesome.

Really hope they do it well though. Ensemble worked on the last one, they were experienced with RTS after AoE and RoN. Never heard of creative assembly.

I just want my rainbow beam of death back

God I hated that troll skull. Every time I was beating someone with scarabs they just had to put the metro beam skull on.