Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are Control Modules Considered "rare"

Husla

Doing a handful of T1 Defence would net you more than enough needed from MR1 to 20. Green resources should only be Orokin Cell/Neural Sensors/Neurodes/Argon/Tellirium/Gallium and Morphics.

Seeing greenlight and you finding out it was control module rather than argon crystal, makes me mad.

They've always been classified as rare, as the quantities dropped are small. Doesn't matter how frequently or infrequently they show up, because there will always be a common, less used 'rare' resource.

Back in mah day, they were one of the rarest of resources! They only dropped from Hyena, in the early days of dojo research that required far too many with too few outlets. Thankfully they were introduced in the void, and thus our issues were resolved.

Well, DE does adjust drop a tables. I remember when armor plating was the rare material everyone was short on. Now, I don't even bother trying to remember how much I have. I just know I have enough, forever.

I think Orokin cells may have also become easier to find. I ran an alert that rewarded one last night. I ended up finding 5 more just from crates and drops throughout that mission, lol.

They've always been classified as rare, as the quantities dropped are small. Doesn't matter how frequently or infrequently they show up, because there will always be a common, less used 'rare' resource.

Back in mah day, they were one of the rarest of resources! They only dropped from Hyena, in the early days of dojo research that required far too many with too few outlets. Thankfully they were introduced in the void, and thus our issues were resolved.

"Guys, we need to kill Hyena, I need another Control Module"....ahh that memories with the old blue star chart :)

They were rare and I think around the release of Nova there was a bug in the game where you collected 3 to 5 (?) modules per drop. Since this was more or less fixed I never had problems with them anymore and today I have 8317 :)

Edited by Lesserli