Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Pumped For Banshee And Trinity Prime

Heidrek

Do people actually play Banshee? I dont have the frame, but I have allways had it as a future fave.

I just never see it, just the popular kids.

Am I wrong?

You kind of need a competent team with her since she's really about improving team damage and providing CC.

Do people actually play Banshee? I dont have the frame, but I have allways had it as a future fave.

Am I wrong?

Yes I see a lot I know she really fun and great to use  ..She can really hold her own in high level runs as long as your not trying to press 4 24/7  

Am I wrong?

She's a cornerstone for raiding, imo.

Sonar for damage multiplier and Soundquake for room-wide cc.

I feel that without her presence in the squad raiding is usually doubly difficult.

Because she is just super average.

I don't understand how is she just average; every frames got their specialty and you have to find it. it's not like saryn, where you press 4 like most frames. You gotta have some frames that oh god how do I put this, that don't break the rules. It's not like you press a button to kill stuff, it's all skill based. She sort of rewards good habit like stunning to keep alive, silencing to stun and finish(finishing while channeling gives an absurd amount of dmg, and regains all your health at 5 energy), and sonar just rewards good aim(plus this is a break for me to stop aiming at the head). If you're experienced, you shouldn't die as banshee, but if you're using those special break the rule frames as crutches then well that's a problem. 

trinity is my main frame so id love to see a glorious prime trinity

all hail the best support frames. 

I don't understand how is she just average; every frames got their specialty and you have to find it. it's not like saryn, where you press 4 like most frames. You gotta have some frames that oh god how do I put this, that don't break the rules. It's not like you press a button to kill stuff, it's all skill based. She sort of rewards good habit like stunning to keep alive, silencing to stun and finish(finishing while channeling gives an absurd amount of dmg, and regains all your health at 5 energy), and sonar just rewards good aim(plus this is a break for me to stop aiming at the head). If you're experienced, you shouldn't die as banshee, but if you're using those special break the rule frames as crutches then well that's a problem.

Yes, I saw that youtube video too.