Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Civil War

Liquid262

I have proposed a schism between the Tenno. To play out the mercenary, anti Lotus tendencies among the community.

It would not be a war between Tenno so much as a change in presentation. Instead of the Lotus as the handler, it would be representatives from each faction. Those Tenno would truly be mercenaries, loyal only to themselves.

Repairing the schism before the Sentient arrive would be a crucial turning point.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

This would be the idea that if they introduced [DE]Megan as leader of the rebellion against the Tenno. . . Well that's gonna be some serious S#&$. I mean are you going to put your life on the line for Sheldon?

Mynki perhaps but...nm!! -- That new Valkyr skin = Defense until death.

Edited by Liquid262

I have proposed a schism between the Tenno. To play out the mercenary, anti Lotus tendencies among the community.

It would not be a war between Tenno so much as a change in presentation. Instead of the Lotus as the handler, it would be representatives from each faction. Those Tenno would truly be mercenaries, loyal only to themselves.

Repairing the schism before the Sentient arrive would be a crucial turning point.

Gimmicky

I would like it if the Stalker retired his weapons, became a faction leader and offered to let players become the Stalker in his place.

Imagine Tenno going back to their Orokin roots and 'repenting' for their crimes for destroying the empire by swearing to enact revenge on those who still hold true to their Tenno allegiance.

I would like it if the Stalker retired his weapons, became a faction leader and offered to let players become the Stalker in his place.

Imagine Tenno going back to their Orokin roots and 'repenting' for their crimes for destroying the empire by swearing to enact revenge on those who still hold true to their Tenno allegiance.

This is kinda interesting. A rebellion of ideals. I like it. Make it so!!!

Gimmicky

And a Tenno civil war isn't? A schism is actually reflective of what is happening in the WF community, that is via the meta, the Tenno. I don't agree with the people who hate the Lotus and why, nor do I think the Tenno are mere mercenaries. But, many do, and exploring that could be interesting. A straight up civil war, however feels asychonous to the lore. At best to opposing Tenno would have to resolve a dispute in a conclave style fight.

As long as the rewards are the same for both sides.

Otherwise the greed always win.

Just like the Salad did.

Except here. And it stinks... and that doesn't make sense if greed always wins Nef would have won on pc and xbox because he was giving better rewards for the most amount of time... and Alad would have won here.

Rise against the sentient!

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

This will never happen, I can tell you that much. Not in your ENTIRE LIFETIME will this happen.
Lore is shaped firmly around the Warframe Universe, once it's in place.

We shouldn't change a good game just to suit our dumb ape-like violent needs. We are, unlike real life, united as a kind. We fight our Tenno brothers for fun, or for sports. Not because we disagree with them, because we DON'T.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Discipline. Chivalry. Honor. Loyalty.

The Tenno believe in this. We do not. We could never understand why they won't go in battle because we as a society are pretty lame to be honest. Humanity as a whole is very terrible and chances are we will never achieve some sort of utopia like sci fi depicts.

Discipline. Chivalry. Honor. Loyalty.

The Tenno believe in this. We do not. We could never understand why they won't go in battle because we as a society are pretty lame to be honest. Humanity as a whole is very terrible and chances are we will never achieve some sort of utopia like sci fi depicts.

Psh never seen me fake things xD~

This is kinda interesting. A rebellion of ideals. I like it. Make it so!!!

Red Veil in a nutshell guys! Stalker would just kill the Red Veil leader then become the new leader.

At the very least it's enuf kontint to last for as long as it takes to ban screaming-to-get-your-attention in commercials.

Content* please at least try to spell right! Don't be lazy T_T Edited by Barrett_Linwei8