Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fantastic Four Movie...

TheErebus.

what we need is to give back marvel what belongs to marvel ... at least x-men movies are passable.

And the originals had Jessica Alba.

and ... i hated it for that ...

but if someone forgot - or dint know- the first F4 movie was created in 1994. but was unreleased.

Ffmovie1994.jpg

Edited by Cracken

what we need is to give back marvel what belongs to marvel ... at least x-men movies are passable.

First Class and Days of Future Past are decent. But a lot of that is owed to great comic storylines and really neat heroes, like Blink. I just don't feel the Fantastic Foursome are a bunch you can make something too great out of.

First Class and Days of Future Past are decent. But a lot of that is owed to great comic storylines and really neat heroes, like Blink. I just don't feel the Fantastic Foursome are a bunch you can make something too great out of.

I think you could make something good out of them, unlike the Avengers who are the most boring team I have ever seen EVER.

I tend to disagree with Marvel as a whole. Never found any of the heroes or villains to be particularly interesting.

I prefer Marvel over DC.

Partly because DC are just plain. Like, none of the heroes (aside from Batman) are that interesting. Superman is just an OP, stupid idea that came from a 5 year old.

I prefer Marvel over DC.

Partly because DC are just plain. Like, none of the heroes (aside from Batman) are that interesting. Superman is just an OP, stupid idea that came from a 5 year old.

Superman is trash, yes. But one trash hero does not make all the things.

Heroes are often boring, but it's less the heroes themselves and more the stories they're involved in. Like I don't play Arkham City for Batman's gruff voice and rough punches; I play it for Mark Hamill's Joker performance. 

Superman is trash, yes. But one trash hero does not make all the things.

Heroes are often boring, but it's less the heroes themselves and more the stories they're involved in. Like I don't play Arkham City for Batman's gruff voice and rough punches; I play it for Mark Hamill's Joker performance. 

Villains > Heroes.