Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"put The Glitch Back De", Appearance Tab Version

Sangiros

The last hotfix before U17 introduced one small, and actually useful, glitch in the Appearance tab, in the Arsenal. After picking one color, the warframe would snap back to the idle animation. This made picking colors for melees less of a chore, with a nice view of the areas affected by the color change actually viewable some cases. Polearm, Staff and Hammer-type weapons mostly, where the top and bottom of the equipment are either off the camera angle or at awkward, poorly lit angles...

...Which, after fixed in recent updates, brings back the following problems:

Trying to check the Primary color here, little to no success.
8tkRIR3.jpg

And this, most would agree, is the "best" angle for checking the colors of the Sugatra
OSqaDHi.jpg

And unfortunately the problem aggravates with other weapon classes and some Animations. Frost Noble, for example, makes some Secondaries a chore to pick colors for.
NUK6gyZ.jpg

So, DE, could you please check this matter? "Putting the glitch back", as the title says, wouldn't really solve the problem, but is it possible that we could get some form of camera controls for the Arsenal?

Edited by Sangiros

And here was me thinking it was a feature...

I agree this "glitch" made colouring a melee weapon so much easier, sidearms also have a similar issue since the camera auto snaps to a position that on some animations takes the weapons partially off screen (Ember Noble)

So some better camera controls in the arsenal would make things alot easier.

Edited by Nova73

Looking at some weapons on animations are fk'ing impossible. It should show the weapon floating in front of the frame, with DoF applied to the weapon (frame out of focus, not $&*&*#(%&ly intensified though) and you should be able to right click to rotate in any direction the weapon and scroll wheel to zoom in and out while coloring it. For any weapon. HOLLA DE. Whats yo devteam thinking?

Example, QoL fix for hydroid is more like ** uranus fix. Its called fix the loot tables for drekar instead of nerfing a frames useful ability. Whoever runs your nerf/"balancing" (politics) department should be fired. Hire me, Players would be like FK YEAH this game is awesome. (I know my verbage is a bit much, but i'm grumped by all the detriment being done to warframe)