Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Want To Ask You Something...

BBOTAA

Aren't the prime parts being sold at ridiculous prices right now?
Loki went from 250 to 100... because they changed the systems drop to sab t3...
I see Bo sets going for 40...
For ash systems I see a lot people offering 50 pl...
Then there's a ash going for 375 pl on the market.
Whats going on? Nobody value their time?
Or there is too much power farming going on that i don't know?

In my opinion the prices are too high. It isn't hard at all to get these items. I can pretty much get any set withing 1 or 2 days if I am motivated. I for one got the carrier prime a couple of hours after it came out (granted I stayed up to 5 am but that doesn't matter).

In other words things are too expensive. But then again I try to stay away from trade chat as much as possible so I might not know what is best.

In my opinion the prices are too high. It isn't hard at all to get these items. I can pretty much get any set withing 1 or 2 days if I am motivated. I for one got the carrier prime a couple of hours after it came out (granted I stayed up to 5 am but that doesn't matter).

In other words things are too expensive. But then again I try to stay away from trade chat as much as possible so I might not know what is best.

1 , 2 days? what playing 8 hours or more a day?...

I got my carrier carapace after more then 100 ext t3...

And if you might not know..why comment?

That's up to every person, i remember a long time ago i was buying a part and this person i was trading with told me "people forgot this is a coop game, everyone is trying to be rich" and god i share his opinion, and not only for prime parts, some things can be a real pain to get and we all know that, i think some prices are high as well.

Prices aren't "set". Supply and demand determines the prices. I don't know what you're expecting anyone to do about it. Give every part the same drop rate across the board?

I understand, and didn't ask anyone to do anything about nothing... Just trying to know if it is common pratice now to sell everything for 50 pl... or frame sets for less then 100pl.

I don't get why people complain about prices in trade chat. Prices are set by people willing to pay them. If you think prices are too high, you need to wait fora deal or farm. If that deal doesn't come, that just means people with plat want it more than you.

That's up to every person, i remember a long time ago i was buying a part and this person i was trading with told me "people forgot this is a coop game, everyone is trying to be rich" and god i share his opinion, and not only for prime parts, some things can be a real pain to get and we all know that, i think some prices are high as well.

Thats a really nice point of view.

Still ... I think some things are really overpriced...as others are cheaper than they should be...

Taking a notion from market prices... and dificulty to get them + utility...

I don't get why people complain about prices in trade chat. Prices are set by people willing to pay them. If you think prices are too high, you need to wait fora deal or farm. If that deal doesn't come, that just means people with plat want it more than you.

1st who is complaining?..

2nd Prices are set by people who is willinng to sell parts.

3rd I don't really get it ... maybe I should have been more explicit, that I only wanted to know if those are the common prices now a days... for prime parts...

Aren't the prime parts being sold at ridiculous prices right now?

Loki went from 250 to 100... because they changed the systems drop to sab t3...

I see Bo sets going for 40...

For ash systems I see a lot people offering 50 pl...

Then there's a ash going for 375 pl on the market.

Whats going on? Nobody value their time?

Or there is too much power farming going on that i don't know?

usually the older it gets and as drop tables shuffle people tend to sell cheaper, there have been 3 primes after loki, him and bo prime getting cheaper shouldnt be a shock

1st who is complaining?..

2nd Prices are set by people who is willinng to sell parts.

3rd I don't really get it ... maybe I should have been more explicit, that I only wanted to know if those are the common prices now a days... for prime parts...

The prices are not set by the sellers. There are probably 10 sellers to every buyer. The buyers set the price.

There is a Big supply for small demand in regards to the stuff that's been around for awhile.

The new stuff sells a bit more because its new. Less supply, more demand.

It's always been like this.

Nova Prime when she came out was around the 400's, now its the 150's, Loki Prime was 500's now its 150's because his 'hardest' part now drops from a place where you can get 2 prime parts in a speed run instead of slowly going through a Defence Mission and hoping at every 20 waves it drops.

Supply and Demand, OP. Supply and Demand.