The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotaging Uranus And Finding Them Mobility Mods

Mastikator2

Question

Things like Lightning Dash and Firewalk, I want those kinds of mods because awesomeness and completionism.

But I've tried a few Sabotage missions on Uranus, looked for those caches and found none, nothing. Not a single one.

How do I find them? What kind of thing do I look for in finding them? I need help fellow tenno, you're my only hope

8 answers to this question

They do always exist. Tips are:

1) Thoroughly explore the tileset and find all the hidden areas (check reddit or forum search for a guide)

2) !!Have your volume on!! To hear the humming of the containers

3) Have at LEAST Animal Instinct equipped on your companion. If you don't have that mod leave your IGN, I have like 6 copies

4) Know that some are hidden in the elevator shafts and even underwater--sometimes in hidden tunnels of the aquatic tiles, and sometimes just on the ocean floor

Loot Detector

Thiefs Wit

Animal Instinct

They are solitary Grineer lockers that glow white and give off a pulsating hum as you get near. They will show up on radar with the mods above, usually in side rooms on the way to your objective or in hidden rooms. Easiest done with a squad gathered for the same reason.

Edited by DaftMeat

You just need to keep sabotaging Uranus to be able to shoot fire or lightning out of your butt.

Look I'm all about destroying Uranus as much as the next guy and killing the Grineer sea men in Uranus. But I need concrete advice in finding them hidden caches.

Like do they always exist? I never have problems in Orokin Sabotage, but I can't find none in Uranus. It's like there's nothing there to destroy in Uranus. I want to destroy Uranus but the secret caches are too hidden for me :/

Look I'm all about destroying Uranus as much as the next guy and shooting the Grineer sea men in Uranus. But I need concrete advice in finding them hidden caches.

Like do they always exist? I never have problems in Orokin Sabotage, but I can't find none in Uranus. It's like there's nothing there to destroy in Uranus. I want to destroy Uranus but the secret caches are too hidden for me :/

fix'd.

>.>

Edited by CombatPastor

I had a lot of issues finding the caches when I first started on Uranus, much like you I was very familiar with the Void setup but after a while you get the hang of it. What you can do is ask players that find a cache to mark it so you can see the secret areas. Off Ariel I got 2 Toxic Flight and an Ice Spring. After many, many hours doing the rest I gave up and traded a Toxic Flight for a LIghtning Dash and a Armored Agility for Firewalker.

Edited by S0V3REiGN