Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Plat Is In My Steam Wallet Instead Of Warframe

Looopeh

Question

So yesterday i bought 1000 plat using my 75% disccount and today i got my R$24,75 on Steam instead of Warframe, and i did this kind of purchase before and my money went to Warframe, but yesterday it went to my Steam wallet. I already sent a ticket to both Steam support and Warframe support but no answer so far. Is there any way i can get my plat back to Warframe or i'll have to keep that 24,75 on my Steam wallet?

4 answers to this question

You know you can simply use your steam wallet to pay for the platinum right? If you accidentally sent the money to steam instead of warframe, you can send it FROM steam TO warframe. Just select the option "steam" when purchasing platinum.

It's on the left, at the bottom: https://warframe.com/buyplatinum

EDIT: this obviously only works if the discount is still active.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

I don't have the disccount anymore, but if i get the 75% disccount again i can "buy" the platinum with my Steam money for Warframe? if yes than thank you so much

You should be able to do that, yes.

In the past, I think Steam used to do this entire process automatically. Your funds were converted to platinum and instantly added to the game. But now I think it has become a two step process. First you add funds to your Steam wallet and only then you convert those funds to platinum.