Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Prime Did 0 Dmg Vs One Player On The Other Team

DarkeTH

My latron prime really did 0 dmg vs him, and he was firing with his primary weapon, not blocking with his melee.

just him all the match , the rest of his team were normal, he was ash. So i don't know if this is a bug that came up with the new fix .. or i do need to report him as a hacker ?

Edited by DarkeTH

There is a bug with Ash that has been around forever, pretty much. Sometimes after he uses Bladestorm, he'll float a bit off the ground and be completely invincible. Unfortunately, when players get it in PvP, they often abuse it.

dont report him its just a bug with ash, that has probably resurfaced, dont get someone banned for nothing. A while ago ash would become invincible if he blade stormed without a primary weapon in his loadout.

its still bladestorm but becouse of another reason. Definately cant be done on purpose. I gonna report it later today

I just played a game there this bug happen. Here is exact moment: http://gfycat.com/TeemingSelfreliantArizonaalligatorlizard

As you can see the cast of Blade Storm malfunctioned and for some reason spawned a clone that are usually not used in PvP version of Blade Strom

What could caused it:

1). Casting on 3 or more players

2). Casting it on knockdowned players

3). Lag

4). Combination of above

I just played a game there this bug happen. Here is exact moment: http://gfycat.com/TeemingSelfreliantArizonaalligatorlizard

As you can see the cast of Blade Storm malfunctioned and for some reason spawned a clone that are usually not used in PvP version of Blade Strom

What could caused it:

1). Casting on 3 or more players

2). Casting it on knockdowned players

3). Lag

4). Combination of above

1. one seems to be it