Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Psa: Covert Lethality + Exalted Blade Changes

[DE]Megan

Dark Dagger?? Really, it's only shining moment was when covert lethailty and blight affected Exalted Blade but that is literally END OF STORY. The glowing butter knife is garbage.

I use it all the time, particularly against infested....and it TEARS THEM TO PIECES with a radiation, gas and electric build....and when that syndicate effect procs it cuts ALL he enemies health in HALF....and when they are that low health and gas procs,,,they die in droves.

I use it all the time, particularly against infested....and it TEARS THEM TO PIECES with a radiation, gas and electric build....and when that syndicate effect procs it cuts ALL he enemies health in HALF....and when they are that low health and gas procs,,,they die in droves.

This sounds quite fun... I may have to experiment with different elemental combos. Right now I am running radiation and viral on mine. Also, been playing around with a red veil ember setup. It's quite nice how ember synergizes with a melee build with the dark dagger.

Well, that combo was ruined. I haven't even gotten to the point of actually getting to syndicate augments (so close, yet so far away), so I don't have a good base for an opinion. I decided to post due to the fact that the combo was interesting; now, I am a bit saddened that I will not be able to use it in any form. Oh well, on to the next one.

This sounds quite fun... I may have to experiment with different elemental combos. Right now I am running radiation and viral on mine. Also, been playing around with a red veil ember setup. It's quite nice how ember synergizes with a melee build with the dark dagger.

also, dot forget the augment as that helps get the kill count up a lot when it procs the viral...and they when you have gas/electricty (or magnetic for the extra status chance) tick off they die quickly...i havent really use it against grineer or corpus yet though.

if you want I can get a screenshot of my setup and PM it to you.

speaking of that... can attack speed mods have a double effect on finishers maybe? it kind of makes sense gameplay wise since you can't stand in the open for too long during stealth gameplay.

This. All this please. I like the various finisher animations, but at the same time they are just so slow when I have multiple enemies to hit. ; ;

Or an alternative - add multi-unit finishers, so I can take out groups of two or three that are standing next to each other. Deus Ex does a great job with these. :D

Edited by Keerith