Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking : 779 Open Squads But Warframe Cant Make A Match

AdFinitum

The current Survive or Die, Gorgon Wraith alert has 779 open squads. Trying to join a game fails - 10 times in a row warframe fails to put me in one of 779 open squads. Considering I am a bad host and try to avoid to host as such this is pretty annoying. More importantly I think it shows that the matchmaking code has a serious issue if it can not establish a connection to one of 779 possible ones.

This alert is just an example - it always happens with dozens to hundreds open squads.

Especially for people who know that they can not host there should be an option that forces the matchmaking to retry to find a open squad for a certain amount of time I suppose.

That info system is never reliable, I've seen high numbers such as 900 or more and no match, and then you see the opposite, zero squads and its a immediate match with full team.

That the game is always wrong / bad at matchmaking means what ? That it should be fixed I suppose.

Edited by AdFinitum

Matchmaking with popular alerts have always been weird. I've solo'd all 3 days; every time I had the game to public but nobody ever joined... And I don't think my host is that terrible either. I have no problem hosting 8-player Raid on a regular basis with players connecting from different continents.