Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do The Dailies Actually Work?

KingTaro

So one of the "buggy" daily challenges this time was to kill 2 enemies without them killing you (the one at the very bottom):

4CWy2g0.jpg

But I often feel like I've completed a challenge, yet it still shows up in the list.

And this time I was pretty sure I did it right:

Z0cnRUg.jpg

There is also the revenge daily that seems to be bugged. The one where you need to kill the enemy right after he kills you (before someone else gets him). So are some of the PvP dailies bugged or is the description under these challenges incorrect?

Uh, so have they broken the challenge rewards again or did they not actually fix them not counting towards daily rep cap at any point even though it read in the patch notes?

That's another thing I'd like to know. The rep doesn't seem to go down at all. Nor from the dailies, nor from the regular conclave runs. It just stays at 21k. Well, I'm not complaining, but I thought maybe it's all somehow related.

That's another thing I'd like to know. The rep doesn't seem to go down at all. Nor from the dailies, nor from the regular conclave runs. It just stays at 21k. Well, I'm not complaining, but I thought maybe it's all somehow related.

Double check your sigil and maximum standing as I'm gaining rep just fine. Challenges are also properly not affecting the daily standing limit as well.

As for the topic; it's basically as Rakshal says, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I've had to retry a few challenges before it would track properly.

my experience as well. 

Tried to get Focused Dexterity, killed a guy 8 times in a match as required, only got 5/6 completion. Heart crushed. 

Double check your sigil and maximum standing as I'm gaining rep just fine. Challenges are also properly not affecting the daily standing limit as well.

I do gain mission reputation from the conclave (got the Revelation Sigil, which has a +8% bonus), the daily limit just doesn't go down.

This wasn't the case when I played a few days ago.

I know the solution.

sometimes the challenges doesnt trigger in the mission, i dont know if that was your case, the last time i had to complete one of versatility i had to play several matches for the challenge to pop up

there is a way to always trigger the challenge.
instead of clicking on the game type you want like you always do, click on the challenge itself, it will automatically select the game mode and trigger the challenge.

i can see in OP pic that the challenge was not even triggered, but this solve that problem.

Edited by JeyciKon

I know the solution.

instead of clicking on the game type you want like you always do, click on the challenge itself, it will automatically select the game mode and trigger the challenge.

i can see in OP pic that the challenge was not even triggered, but this solve that problem.

that doesnt always work, i always start the games like that since i believed that to be a safer method, but its just the same, purely RNG xd, and yeah good observation, the op screenshot shows that the challenge was never started in his match

Edited by rockscl

I know the solution.

I see! 

Will give it a try.

that doesnt always work, i always start the games like that since i believed that to be a safer method, but its just the same, purely RNG xd, and yeah good observation, the op screenshot shows that the challenge was never started in his match

thats weird, it works always for me, and i already did over 40 challenges with this method and i don't remember any of them not being triggered.

I know the solution.

This somehow messes up my PVE end-of-mission syndicate summary. Instead of seeing Perrin Sequence +3000 rep, I'm seeing "capture 3 cephalon 66% complete". 

Well bugframe is buggy.

This somehow messes up my PVE end-of-mission syndicate summary. Instead of seeing Perrin Sequence +3000 rep, I'm seeing "capture 3 cephalon 66% complete". 

Well bugframe is buggy.

i know that bug, but you still getting the reputation, it's not a major problem.

yesterday it failed for me for like 5 matches in a row

Weird, it works fine for me.

try leaving equinox as your pve frame, then get into pvp loadout, ponies in your screen

RWItKzsH.jpg

Yup, it's one of those bugs that don't really need to be fixed, its funny.

This actually worked. Nice find.

sN87KQV.jpg

This actually worked. Nice find.

sN87KQV.jpg

Yup, thx.

Now we just have to wait till they fix it, it would be nice if we could do more than 1 challenge in one run.

ok last one

zAwAD0H-l.jpg

please do not fix

hahaha!! gorgeous!, thats a new one!, how did you do that one?

Yup, thx.

Now we just have to wait till they fix it, it would be nice if we could do more than 1 challenge in one run.

hahaha!! gorgeous!, thats a new one!, how did you do that one?

get into upgrades for pvp secondary, then press escape