The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Options

Easymac

So, for the simulacrum, you can only spawn what you've already scanned. It would be 100 times better if we were able to see the stats of the enemies we're about to spawn, rather then remembering from the codex.
Not just being able to see the stats, but also perhaps Numbers, or percentages for the damage we do?
for example, the total health pool would be shown, and after shooting once with a Lato bullet to the head, we'd see the damage number pop up, then see the percentage of health left, or the actual numbers of health left.

Also, it would be fantastic to be able to have an "aggressive" and "passive" setting.

Passive,  where they just stand there and let you kill them (to test damage and range and what not)
and Aggressive option, as though they were normal enemies.

Right now its more for "for fun" shooting and target practice, but If this were a real simulation type thing, I think those elements of stats/aggression would be fantastic to display.

Yay? Nay?

Edited by Easymac

A lot can and should be done with it.

They just cobbled together this simple gun range of sorts and will leave it to rot like the clan parkour course.

Yea, they need to totally revamp the parkour course. The new bullet jump makes it completable in under 3 seconds by jumping over the wall in the begining, and under 20 seconds doing the whole thing legit.

Yea, they need to totally revamp the parkour course. The new bullet jump makes it completable in under 3 seconds by jumping over the wall in the begining, and under 20 seconds doing the whole thing legit.

they already patched the over the wall thing.

And I'd like arsenal in Simulacrum or Relay, I'm done with loading screen every time I want to test something, 3 weapon loadouts = 12 loading Screens !! Come on.

This is ridiculous, who test always only one loadout ? Sure some time yes, but most of the time ppl test several to find the sweet spot and this means that I start puking loading screen at the end of it.